COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Can we stop with the we will be back to normal by such and such we've been saying that every 3 months for the past 12 months

This. Goalposts keep moving backwards. Niccas have been forced to lean back EVERY time.

giphy.gif

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Just got mines at the Jacob Javits center in Manhattan.

They're out of doses & won't be taking any appointments in NYC for those who didn't get a initial shot.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Let’s go back a year. Imagine if every country just banned flights. Where would we be? If every country took this shyt seriously where would we be?

In great shape
Greed cost everyone trillions of dollars. Just imagine if every country shut down their borders for like a month we would have been in the clear but greed.

i really hope the next time some disease pops up countries learn from the past but we know they won't

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
We won’t begin to go to normal until mid to late summer probably. The vaccinations need to be available to the general public first. It’s probably gonna take all spring for that to happen.
More like summer. They are rolling it out slow as fukk.

end of the year the majority of the country will have it.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I honestly think shyt won't be normal till late 2022 and that's just being optimistic.
I’m thinking 2022 summer. I think the shyt has to weaken before fall before anything. Whoever created this shyt made it lethal. shyt I think it wasn’t even a finish product before the shyt got out.