COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh I know. Plenty of people still happily travelling to places with lax rules for entry for now.

I know people going to mexico. Which has had a ton of cases. But those places like the Caribbean need tourism and it's the locals who are going to bare the brunt of this.

The bigger issue is more major countries will move to make the 14 day hotel quarantine a necessity including america now Trumps dumb ass is no longer president.

I wanna travel too but having to sit in a hotel for 14 days in the places I want to go has me

:francis:

its not even that you require a negative covid test to travel to and from now.
There are some people who had covid beat it and still test positive.

Imagine travelling to like mexico and getting covid then trying to get back to canada and you keep testing positive for covid?

hell in jamaica the earliest you can get a covid test now is MARCH

the only way travel will stop though is if governments shut the border like australia, new zealand did

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
its not even that you require a negative covid test to travel to and from now.
There are some people who had covid beat it and still test positive.

Imagine travelling to like mexico and getting covid then trying to get back to canada and you keep testing positive for covid?

hell in jamaica the earliest you can get a covid test now is MARCH

the only way travel will stop though is if governments shut the border like australia, new zealand did

Traveling to Jamaica and going to a reputable resort provides covid testing for 100 per couple to ease travel to and from.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

These "oh I got a mask on, ill be fine." Havin asses

Imagine one of these idiots passing on the covid to an elderly

Imagine dying because someone wanted to see bow wow in 2021

Its like some people are hard headed and without a conscience. If this deadly pandemic doesnt correct your behavior into becoming a better person, then nothing will.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
This thread is 1 year old today
Congrats to everyone who said it was the flu, hysteria, and would be forgotten in a week

Here goes the media panic:unimpressed:
inb4 nothing happens :unimpressed:
Remembers the "ebola panic" from years ago, and how the hysteria died down once the media moved on the next story.

Will hold off believing the stories or the motive behind the stories until the truth is revealed.

-signed involuntary member of the 4 H club
Meh...its always something to be scared of out here...nikkas gonna be aight, chill:unimpressed:
This is just a flu people
Until shyt becomes like outbreak I aint finna buy into the yearly fear-mongering the media/society likes to inflict. WW3, water-causing cancer, Heineken-virus:russell:

Just live your life with common sense and let things (w.e they are) fall into place.:unimpressed:

You’re more than likely to die form the flu than this virus
Fear mongering :russell:

It wont even touch 20,000

Hell it wont even touch 5k
Terrible thread op , stop posting nonsense
A new super disease to scare people. Rinse repeat.:snooze:

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I’m getting that vaccine as soon as I can. I was skeptical as hell at first but I’ve known a bunch of people who got it and they been straight

On another note my girl’s aunt has been in the hospital since before Thanksgiving and it ain’t looking good. When she first went in she was good after a week and came home for a few days but got sick again. She’s had breast cancer and leukemia. So apparently the covid interacted with the medication. So they had to take her off the medication and she started doing better again. But then her body started to respond to the lack of medication and has been wreaking havoc on her body. shyt ain’t looking good at all