COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
it’s looking like March will be the rapid decline in Covid Cases and April will be the beginning of return to normalcy. February will probably be the last tough month.

I think we're hitting a vaccine shortage (in US).

Like a depleted stockpile shortage.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

It sadly makes sense.

Until we can see what that second dose does it's not worth the risk of anything returning to 'normality' for at least this year.

More countries should be enforcing the 14 day quarantine, if you choose to fly somewhere and that means you stay in a covid hotel before being allowed into the country proper.

Summer 2022 is realistically when we may begin to see a return to things slowly returning to normal if people buckle in and get through this year.

The danger is though people get too relaxed and we get another flare up and have to start again

People are understandably impatient.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps

They have to get the vaccine supply for the people ready once summer is here. The vast majority of people will have no mental energy left at that point and wont be on board with another year of isolation and hopelessness. I wont lie, Im also feeling like im losing my mind right now and the only thing that saves me is working out properly.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
It sadly makes sense.

Until we can see what that second dose does it's not worth the risk of anything returning to 'normality' for at least this year.

More countries should be enforcing the 14 day quarantine, if you choose to fly somewhere and that means you stay in a covid hotel before being allowed into the country proper.

Summer 2022 is realistically when we may begin to see a return to things slowly returning to normal if people buckle in and get through this year.

The danger is though people get too relaxed and we get another flare up and have to start again

People aren’t going to wait another full year. By Summer 2021, majority of people aren’t going to care anymore. I’m planning my summer vacation to the Caribbean :yeshrug:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
People aren’t going to wait another full year. By Summer 2021, majority of people aren’t going to care anymore. I’m planning my summer vacation to the Caribbean :yeshrug:

Oh I know. Plenty of people still happily travelling to places with lax rules for entry for now.

I know people going to mexico. Which has had a ton of cases. But those places like the Caribbean need tourism and it's the locals who are going to bare the brunt of this.

The bigger issue is more major countries will move to make the 14 day hotel quarantine a necessity including america now Trumps dumb ass is no longer president.

I wanna travel too but having to sit in a hotel for 14 days in the places I want to go has me

:francis:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps

The thing I cant stand to hear anymore is people going with this "yeah, maybe this year is gonna be the same as last year. Dont cry about it, just sit out partying and all this stuff for another year then, its not that important" blablabla. I follow the rules completely because they make sense and protect myself and other people, but at a certain point its not gonna be the classic scumbags and pos idiots who never followed any rules during the whole pandemic, but the vast majority of people out there. Isolation, no contact to others, not meeting new people, constant stress & depression looking at the case numbers, slow progress with the vaccines, no clear "goal"- people cant live like this for long and the support in the general public is getting lower and lower by the day. We need a way out of this and back into our normal lives or people will be literally losing their mind and going into complete self destruction mode.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
The thing I cant stand to hear anymore is people going with this "yeah, maybe this year is gonna be the same as last year. Dont cry about it, just sit out partying and all this stuff for another year then, its not that important" blablabla. I follow the rules completely because they make sense and protect myself and other people, but at a certain point its not gonna be the classic scumbags and pos idiots who never followed any rules during the whole pandemic, but the vast majority of people out there. Isolation, no contact to others, not meeting new people, constant stress & depression looking at the case numbers, slow progress with the vaccines, no clear "goal"- people cant live like this for long and the support in the general public is getting lower and lower by the day. We need a way out of this and back into our normal lives or people will be literally losing their mind and going into complete self destruction mode.

the only way out, a 2 or 3 month total shut down, will never happen bc so many people wouldn't follow it from DAY 1. No matter what the lockdown rules are people will still gather in their private spaces and fukk everything up.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
the reality is the right wing led an all out assault on public education since the early 70s, and now there's multiple generations of people that didn't pay attention in their high school biology class and we're totally fukked.

my friend said to me LAST WEEK "wow my other friend got it in November and still doesn't completely have his smell back. I didn't know that was a thing I don't want to lose my smell." we are fukked

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
add that into the regular perils of living in this shythole country that lead to isolation, depression, drug dependency, codependency.....i'll tell you what, most people on tinder and hinge are operating as if covid doesn't exist. and there's no form of lockdown that can stop that.