AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
ibSIhrIm

:picard:

Jesus, as an asthmatic I've had my lungs filled with the white glob in x-rays but never like this, yikes

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
My mom and I potentially got exposed through my niece who developed a fever today. At the daycare she's placed at, one of the workers tested positive apparently. My niece hasn't been tested yet but we spent time together Wednesday and yesterday with no masks on :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That’s the danger of letting folks in your household that aren’t from your household. Keep that shyt separate. Even family. I don’t step foot in other family members cribs. Keep that outside with masks
Truth is though the family you live with is the most risky because if somebody in your house gets COVID odds are you'll get it before they even know they have it. People should really try to isolate in their homes from each other as much as possible and wear mask when around others in their homes but we all know that's not happening.

Daps
Truth is though the family you live with is the most risky because if somebody in your house gets COVID odds are you'll get it before they even know they have it. People should really try to isolate in their homes from each other as much as possible and wear mask when around others in their homes but we all know that's not happening.
Or maybe people shouldn’t be leaving their homes? If you need groceries, order a delivery from the grocery store. There are so many ways to order everything you need. People need to stay the fukk inside until this virus has been contained. No contact with anyone.

:francis:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im all for wearing a mask and social distancing but wearing a mask inside your own house? this is just too much

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or maybe people shouldn’t be leaving their homes? If you need groceries, order a delivery from the grocery store. There are so many ways to order everything you need. People need to stay the fukk inside until this virus has been contained. No contact with anyone.

:francis:
This might be possible for people living in alone or in a big property but unfortunately this is far from realistic, people live in the real world live in cramped apartments with several flatmates

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
DJ fined £10,000 over rave attended by 150 people

A DJ who held an illegal rave in an empty shop that was attended by more than 150 people has been fined £10,000.

Revellers who were found in the venue, a basement on Edgware Road in Paddington, central London, were handed £200 fines, Westminster Council said.

Music equipment was seized by police who broke up the gathering on Sunday. The council said there was no social distancing at the event.

The Met Police has been approached for comment.

Council officers were alerted to the rave after residents reported loud music "blaring" from an empty shop.

The DJ, who has not been named, is believed to have organised other illegal events in London, the LDRS reported.

Councillor Heather Acton said: "Not only can such gatherings cause disruption to the local community and fly in the face of all public health guidance, the intervention necessary puts our teams and police colleagues at risk of dangerous exposure at a time where we should all be keeping our distance."

More than 10,000 Londoners have now died with coronavirus, official figures show.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

That’s why family members need to do what they’re supposed to do, wear masks, be socially distant, and not engage in risky practices outside the home to lessen the chances. Stick to the plan and come home. No time for socializing and hanging out.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
im all for wearing a mask and social distancing but wearing a mask inside your own house? this is just too much

If a person lives with someone who tested positive for covid or is at risk of getting covid-19 because of their job then it might be the correct action to take.

If someone lives in a 2-3 family home or a building and they need to check the mail or throw out the trash, putting on a mask because they might encounter someone else not in their household is sensible.

people are trying to stave off possible sufferring or even death, I don't blame them. :yeshrug: