COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
TROLLing aside, Any COVID survivors here?

How did you beat it, I'm going through it. Really bad cough and my congested nose makes it harder to breathe regular. Throat is feeling crazy. Oh shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
ibSIhrIm

:picard:

i smoke hella weed, and i might have the vid. fukkKKKKK.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
My bro and his wife were COVIDiots spreading all the 5G rumours, etc and works out she got it and gave it to him.

I was asking him how he was etc, and he was saying fine - but then his wife called our mum to tell him how bad he was. Couldn't breathe, couldn't get out of bed, etc and was quite serious. But he didn't want to check into hospital for some reason.

I hope to talk to him to tomorrow and ask if he's still not going to get the vaccine (or whatever is suggested for people who have had it) or help promote COVID-awareness for others as they have been taking this as a joke and been interacting with people.

I hope he has no long term effects as he's 46 and asthmatic
bro, what happened, any updates? i got a similar situation.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
TROLLing aside, Any COVID survivors here?

How did you beat it, I'm going through it. Really bad cough and my congested nose makes it harder to breathe regular. Throat is feeling crazy. Oh shyt.

Go get a oxygen meter and make sure your oxygen doesn't drop under 90. If it does go the hospital asap and don't let them release you without getting treatment.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So I’m pretty sure my fam an I had this back in February/March. My mom’s blood test back in October was positive for it, and when she got sick she lost her smell and taste. Took a while before it returned. The thing is it didn’t hit us hard; it was just like a rough cold. We didn’t get the chest or lung issues. All symptoms were in the throat and above.

My dad was the only one with fever, but he was going through chemo treatments, so it probably hit him harder due to a weak immune system. He actually had the cancer removed in December, and it came back in April. I’m wondering if Covid had anything to do with it returning. :patrice:

I haven’t taken the blood test, but Im assuming I had it. Everyone in my household got sick, even my grandma. For her it was a very minor cold. If we got it I’m thankful it wasn’t bad. I do find myself coughing 2-3 times a day; my mom coughs a little more. Hopefully there’s no serious long term effects.