COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pops been on life support for the last 2 weeks, and his fight finally ended today because of this demon ass virus :mjcry:

lost one my late grandmothers oldest bother on my moms side Sunday morning on top of this, but he didn’t have covid.

don’t wish this shyt on my worse enemy.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pops been on life support for the last 2 weeks, and his fight finally ended today because of this demon ass virus :mjcry:

lost one my late grandmothers oldest bother on my moms side Sunday morning on top of this, but he didn’t have covid.

damn breh condolences to you and your fam. I lost a father in law and uncle to this shyt. Its hard to see the light in these dark times

:mjcry:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn breh condolences to you and your fam. I lost a father in law and uncle to this shyt. Its hard to see the light in these dark times

:mjcry:
this man never been in the hospital for anything besides surgery on his knee 5+ years back and his foot back in October, still worked out and had a gym at his crib, ate healthy but he did enjoy Pepsi and never had any underlying conditions in 60+ years of his life and my 1st time seeing him like this in almost 2 months fukked me up, I still can’t process this right it dosent seem real :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

My condolences breh

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

This shyt is wild

4-B693-BA4-64-DB-48-F5-9361-7-FDD3-D763884.png

:picard:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
this man never been in the hospital for anything besides surgery on his knee 5+ years back and his foot back in October, still worked out and had a gym at his crib, ate healthy but he did enjoy Pepsi and never had any underlying conditions in 60+ years of his life and my 1st time seeing him like this in almost 2 months fukked me up, I still can’t process this right it dosent seem real :mjcry:
:to: damn, condolences breh