COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702

These "oh I got a mask on, ill be fine." Havin asses

Imagine one of these idiots passing on the covid to an elderly

Imagine dying because someone wanted to see bow wow in 2021

As soon as one of 'em dies, they'll be boo hooin' on social media asking for donations to somebody's GoFundMe account for funeral expenses. fukkin' idiots.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
My (obese) cousin told me he had it and he was a dumbass who refused to wear a mask in public. That shyt caught up to him and he could barely breath for a week. The nikka almost died from it but didn’t go to the hospital. :francis:

He said that was months ago and he fully recovered.

Last edited:

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Is it true folks died from the vaccine?
Yes old frail white people died after getting the biontech vaccine initial booster. their equivalent to the NIH/FDA said that many of the people who experienced adverse reactions last week had underlying diseases. They haven't released much info.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
My (obese) cousin told me he had it and he was a dumbass who refused wear a mask in public. That shyt caught up to him and he could barely breath for a week. The nikka almost died from it but didn’t go to the hospital. :francis:

He said that was months ago and he fully recovered.

send him

i. the smoker vs. covid lung images

ii. the chance that you can get reinfected (plus fears that the samba variant could be worse the 2nd time around)

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
My sister started having symptoms Thursday, got admitted to the hospital Friday. She’s on life support rn

fukk this disease. fukk the Trump administration. fukk our healthcare system.

sorry to hear breh

close friend a mind just recovered he’s younger than me (32). Said it was like trying to breathe with a plastic bag over your face. Said coughs were so painful and could only talk for a minute without having to struggle to breathe.

this thing is no fukkin joke

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Tested negative this morning thankfully. My uncle got it on Friday and he was at my house on Monday. Thankfully me and my mom are negative. Was irritating but not that bad. Sucks having that stick shoved in your nose tho. Hopefully won't have to go thru that again. Hopefully everyone in here that has it or knows someone get better soon.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
28l0b45sfrb61.jpg

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Tested negative this morning thankfully. My uncle got it on Friday and he was at my house on Monday. Thankfully me and my mom are negative. Was irritating but not that bad. Sucks having that stick shoved in your nose tho. Hopefully won't have to go thru that again. Hopefully everyone in here that has it or knows someone get better soon.

That’s the danger of letting folks in your household that aren’t from your household. Keep that shyt separate. Even family. I don’t step foot in other family members cribs. Keep that outside with masks

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That’s the danger of letting folks in your household that aren’t from your household. Keep that shyt separate. Even family. I don’t step foot in other family members cribs. Keep that outside with masks
Yeah true. Only reason he was here was cuz of my dad's funeral, not covid, but yeah I agree. Never know who could be positive or asymptomatic.