COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simple. Hysteria.
Until I see a proper scientific consensus on Covid-19 and its effects (there isn't one and many top scientists are disagree with how dangerous Covid-19 is), I remain sceptical.

Viruses and radiation sickness are two different things.
why would you be sceptical when you can read multiple stories from first hand experience of people still suffering from covid? do you believe these are fake reports?

Yes viruses and radiation are two different things but the fact still remains YES not everyone with covid dies, YES not everyone even gets any symptoms BUT there are people from march still dealing with the affects of covid

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
At the bolded part - No. What makes the Covid-19 virus not that deadly is the fact that the virus is not that deadly. Simple.
If most people that catch the virus are asymptomatic, how can they die from it?
Here's a hint: death is a symptom. Most people don't die from Covid, thus not that deadly.

Covid-19 does wide ranging damage to less than 1% of people. Hardly deadly or dangerous to most of society.

Just picking numbers out of the air.

Let's start here: Do you understand what an acute illness is? Can you contrast that with chronic?

Daps
Just picking numbers out of the air.

Let's start here: Do you understand what an acute illness is? Can you contrast that with chronic?
So the fact that only around 1% of people who caught covid actually died from it means I'm picking numbers from thin air!?

Daps

Also symptoms vs. signs BUT let's leave that alone for the moment.

Nobody cares. Many people that have tested positive with Covid-19 are asymptomatic. No symptoms or signs.
Yet many people think it's deadly. Maybe to over 60's and people with co-morbidities. Most people aren't.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Nobody cares. Many people that have tested positive with Covid-19 are asymptomatic. No symptoms or signs.
Yet many people think it's deadly. Maybe to over 60's and people with co-morbidities. Most people aren't.

You would think that after a year of lock downs, overcrowded hospitals and 300000 deaths we would stop downplaying this.

Being skeptical doesn't make you smart or informed.

Just say " I don't know shyt." Like the vast majority of the public and try to follow what the experts are saying. Also science never stops. If tomorrow they say "hey remember when we said 14 days? It's only 7 now. " its doesnt make them unreliable. It means they're accountable and constantly evolving with the latest data.

Not sure why this maga contrarian incel babble is on this forum anyway.