COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Seem like Covid forcing all these business to hire brothas again now that their staff are dying, retiring or quitting.

seeing alot of bruhs popping up in retail stores

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Seen this white dude get sent out of Planet Fitness this afternoon; I had gone there to adjust my membership since they built one closer to the crib. I still haven't been to the gym, but I would like to hold on to the membership for hydrotherapy and massage when it's not heavily populated. White dude was there with a mask hanging off his ear, and was tight cause the brehs at the front desk wouldn't let him go work out. Them niiggas must've been agitated cause dude was like "I'm a member, I can just go work out", and they was like :usure: :ufdup: "no you can't". He looked like he wanted to try them, but these was some diesel niiggas who already looked aggy, so he walked off muttering. LOL one of the brehs was like "what" like Melvin did in Baby Boy when Jody was talking greasy under his breath.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Seen this white dude get sent out of Planet Fitness this afternoon; I had gone there to adjust my membership since they built one closer to the crib. I still haven't been to the gym, but I would like to hold on to the membership for hydrotherapy and massage when it's not heavily populated. White dude was there with a mask hanging off his ear, and was tight cause the brehs at the front desk wouldn't let him go work out. Them niiggas must've been agitated cause dude was like "I'm a member, I can just go work out", and they was like :usure: :ufdup: "no you can't". He looked like he wanted to try them, but these was some diesel niiggas who already looked aggy, so he walked off muttering. LOL one of the brehs was like "what" like Melvin did in Baby Boy when Jody was talking greasy under his breath.

white entitlement/privilege is fukking baffling.

These doofuses really believe they are above all rules and the law.

The delusion is so hysterical. I dont have any personal white friends... thanks for reminding me why.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

The 6 stats that show how the COVID pandemic in England is going 'from bad to much worse'

Ross McGuinness

Mon, 4 January 2021, 9:17 am GMT·3-min read
82d26380-4e6d-11eb-b7fe-6ac1d3d2d958

A scientist has warned the coronavirus pandemic in England is getting 'much worse'. (PA)

England must go into another national coronavirus lockdown immediately, a scientist has warned.

Christina Pagel, a mathematician and professor of operational research at University College London, cited six pieces of government and NHS data that show how COVID-19 continues to spread and said: “Things are going from very bad to much worse.”

On Sunday, the UK reported 54,990 new COVID-19 cases within 28 days of a positive test, the sixth day in a row the figure has been above 50,000.

Boris Johnson also warned that tougher restrictions are imminent, as England braces for another national lockdown.

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer said on Sunday that a new national lockdown should be imposed within 24 hours.

On Sunday, Prof Pagel, who warned just before Christmas that COVID transmission was “out of control”, posted a series of tweets in which she called for immediate government action.

Watch: Senior medic worried by rising hospital admissions

Citing data from the government’s own coronavirus dashboard, she pointed out that more than 70,000 people who were tested for COVID-19 in England on 29 December returned a positive result.

A separate chart showed how the proportion of people who tested positive in London had increased from 15% on 15 December to 27% on 29 December.

“The positivity rate from tests is shooting up – everywhere,” tweeted Prof Pagel.

“London has been in Tier 4 for two weeks. Biggest worry: there is no sign that Tier 4 is working.”

Another chart from NHS England showed there were 24,957 COVID-19 patients in hospitals in England on 3 January, compared to 18,974 during the April peak – a rise of 32%.

Daily admissions have reached the same level as spring, with 3,010 people admitted to hospital with COVID-19 on 1 January, just short of the 3,099 patients in the April peak.

Prof Pagel said: “Admissions are rising everywhere. Steeper than they did in the autumn. No sign of slowdown – even in London, two weeks after Tier 4 started.

“I can't tell you how scary I find this. We are not even slowing this thing down – let alone reversing it.”

Figures show that admissions to hospitals in London are doubling every two weeks.

“Cases in England are more than twice as high as they were before November lockdown,” said Prof Pagel.

Read more

The Tier 4 COVID lockdown rules explained
The Tier 3 COVID lockdown rules explained

“The number of people in hospital is much higher, admissions are almost at their highest level and increasing rapidly.

“Why is the government doing literally nothing?! We need lockdown. We need it now, today.”

Watch: What is long COVID?

Daps
This entire tweet thread

:gucci:

I had to make a thread JUST on these incidents.

I swear, the fact that white people compare not being able to shop without as mask to Nazi Germany tells you everything you need to know about their feelings on authority for them, vs authority for everyone else.

Oh, and they showed up at BLOOMINGDALES too.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Those highly mutated strains have been noted as coming either from other species (mink, bats, etc esp. those carrying other diseases) or from immunocompromised individuals (where it gets to benefit from a long period within their body before they fight it off [for the ones that do]).

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Another national lockdown in UK just announced by Boris.

Most of the areas of country been in tier 4 anyway which is pretty much a lockdown anyway. But now it's it's whole of UK

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Another national lockdown in UK just announced by Boris.

Most of the areas of country been in tier 4 anyway which is pretty much a lockdown anyway. But now it's it's whole of UK

It's now level 5 isn't it?

Just wait until people figure out that the vaccines aren't going to ....