COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
we will pass 500k deaths by the end of this month at this rate...
https://nypost.com/2021/01/03/ex-fda-head-new-covid-strain-will-be-majority-of-cases-by-march/
Ex-FDA head predicts new
COVID-19 strain will be ‘majority’ of US cases by March

Ex-FDA head predicts new COVID-19 strain will be ‘majority’ of US cases by March
By Jackie Salo

January 3, 2021 | 1:15pm | Updated

Enlarge Image
Scott_Gottlieb_official_portrait-wikepedia.jpg

Scott Gottlieb
Sign up for our special edition newsletter to get a daily update on the coronavirus pandemic.

MORE ON:
CORONAVIRUS
Operation Warp Speed advisor says vaccine rollout ‘needs to improve’

Inflatable Christmas costume may be linked to hospital where 43 staffers got COVID

Scott Stringer slams ‘frustrating’ COVID vaccine rollout in NYC

Trump rails against media coverage of Fauci: ‘He works for me’
Former FDA commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb on Sunday predicted that the contagious, new strain of COVID-19 will account for the “majority” of cases in the US by March.

“There are some estimates that the new variant probably represents about 1 percent of all infections in this country. By March, it’s going to be the majority of infections,” Gottlieb said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

Gottlieb said it will “grow quickly” and its arrival adds more pressure to ensure COVID-19 vaccines are distributed as soon as possible.

“I think the existence of this new variant that spreads more readily really creates more urgency around trying to get this vaccine out more quickly and get more people vaccinated — even if it’s more general population,” Gottlieb said.

“There’s a lot of excess demand for the vaccine right now, particularly in the elderly population. I think we ought to think about moving quickly through these stages that we’ve delineated and start moving more quickly into a general vaccination program for those people who are 65 and above,” he continued.

At least three states — Colorado, California and Florida — have confirmed cases of the new strain of coronavirus, which first emerged in the United Kingdom.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has warned that the new variant of the coronavirus could be 70 percent more transmissible than other known strains.

FILED UNDER CORONAVIRUS , COVID VACCINE , FDA , 1/3/21

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm now convinced that evolution has stopped in the US and we are turning into monkeys. How the fucc is it that "the greatest country in the world" is still having this many cv19 deaths?
because the white man believes in population control

and cacs are getting all kinds of inheritance money off their dead elders.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The numbers that will come out after this week are going to be scary. My kids school did 2 week remote learning order in place cause for thanksgiving break so many staff and students went away and brought that covid monsta back.

sad that people cant grasp whats going on