I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Yall been saying new variation of covid since may 2020
Yet wuhan is back to normal
:yawn:

This is like the 8th or 9th time the mainstream media has reported on some dangerous 'new strain' yet the story gets buried weeks later. I guess the goal is to scare people, thereby gaining more psychological influence over them.

nah she took it voluntarily seemed like I've a lot of black nurses doctors taking it across the country:yeshrug:

Yes this a more aggressive version"strain" is a horrible word for it. I work in a nursing home and sometimes at dr offices. This shyt is going undetected by tests somehow. In the last 2 weeks at the home we've lost over 10 patients. They get real bad diarrhea coughing and extreme fatigue. It's too the point that the patients will get tested one day, show negative and 3 days later these people are passing(expiring,dying). It's like they're getting double pneumonia. People are so tired thru don't even eat. He lost limbs, most likely he had diabetes as well.
Also,Im telling y'all if you can go without taking this 1st batch do so.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes this a more aggressive version"strain" is a horrible word for it. I work in a nursing home and sometimes at dr offices. This shyt is going undetected by tests somehow. In the last 2 weeks at the home we've lost over 10 patients. They get real bad diarrhea coughing and extreme fatigue. It's too the point that the patients will get tested one day, show negative and 3 days later these people are passing(expiring,dying). It's like they're getting double pneumonia. People are so tired thru don't even eat. He lost limbs, most likely he had diabetes as well.
Also,Im telling y'all if you can go without taking this 1st batch do so.
that's like the second wave during the spanish flu, it was deadlier than the 1st.