COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lemme show y’all why this Covid ain’t no joke. Just last week I had no cases...now I have about 30.

still no hazardous pay. Plus half the staff for one shift is out with Covid. nikkas thought shyt was sweet and forgot winter coming :mjlol:
Yea, stay safe bruh

at least we got the new Scott Mescudi dropping to keep up warm this winter tho mane

:blessed:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Going to get tested as a precaution y’all :francis:

My girl’s daughter had spent the weekend with her father. Her stepmother had to get surgery this past Monday. She had to take a covid test beforehand. They wouldn’t do the surgery if it came back positive. Came back negative. My girl’s ex husband got one too to be and it came back negative

After the surgery was done they told her they tested her again and she was positive with a mild case
:dahell:

Ex husband gets tested again and it’s negative

So just to be safe we all getting tested

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Htu3qcu.jpg

damn.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to get tested as a precaution y’all :francis:

My girl’s daughter had spent the weekend with her father. Her stepmother had to get surgery this past Monday. She had to take a covid test beforehand. They wouldn’t do the surgery if it came back positive. Came back negative. My girl’s ex husband got one too to be and it came back negative

After the surgery was done they told her they tested her again and she was positive with a mild case

Ex husband gets tested again and it’s negative

So just to be safe we all getting tested
Hope everything checks out clear man

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Hope everything checks out clear man
They had our test results in 20 minutes. All negative

Idk if she had a false positive or what but she’s had 0 symptoms. That’s one of the scariest things about the virus. I read somewhere over 50% if people testing positive are asymptomatic or have very little symptoms. That’s not even counting the people who don’t get tested. People spreading it and don’t even know

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had our test results in 20 minutes. All negative

Idk if she had a false positive or what but she’s had 0 symptoms. That’s one of the scariest things about the virus. I read somewhere over 50% if people testing positive are asymptomatic or have very little symptoms. That’s not even counting the people who don’t get tested. People spreading it and don’t even know
In 20 mins! Damn

That’s wsup man, I’m glad y’all good