She been bumping that old q-tip

breath and stop.. fr, and show me what you got

RYv6V1.gif

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo its crazy. In westchester these schools are trying they hardest not to close. Hiding results. Not following the contact tracing of the infected person cause they know like 30 people would be out at a given time. The lawsuits and shyt thats going to come out of this pandemic will be crazy

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'm not no vaccine dude but my hope is to at least get through this entire winter without catching this shyt since by spring the vaccines will be out, god forbid If I got really sick with this virus and there was no hospital space or vaccine available if worst came to worst

I'd feel alot better at least knowing there's a vaccine that could possibly help me if it came to that point

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I'm not no vaccine dude but my hope is to at least get through this entire winter without catching this shyt since by spring the vaccines will be out, god forbid If I got really sick with this virus and there was no hospital space or vaccine available if worst came to worst

I'd feel alot better at least knowing there's a vaccine that could possibly help me if it came to that point

You have to take a vaccine BEFORE you catch the virus.