COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Nyggas think they know more than the scientist and doctors working on the vaccine :francis:
some of the brightest minds on earth working tirelessly on research and developement...and a coli bum will tell u that its hoax :snoop:

just today right now, there 17 vaccines available for dangerous or deadly disease

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Nyggas think they know more than the scientist and doctors working on the vaccine :francis:

:ehh:

yeah like this breh right here back in May 2020

MOI5Aar.png

more fear

theres a new mutation everyday

:manny:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It's gotten awfully quiet in here

:russ:

:blessed: summer 2021

no one's upset but a lot of people suffered (& still do) & have died due to incompetence at many levels

it's great a vaccine may put an end to this but this country's biggest flaws were badly exposed & with this vaccine best believe many will try to pretend this chapter never happened, or will rewrite it in a better light.

Americans couldn't show basic decency & let this virus cripple this country...basic instructions couldn't be followed here & look how thing spiraled :francis:

the celebration is muted because this country needed a hail mary to survive when every other country was able to slow this down far better than we could :yeshrug:

your politicians & businesses sacrificed thousands of Americans for money & refused to even give people the bare minimum to survive...what's there to celebrate about this :francis:

I said it before the fallout from this will be worse than the 08 recession & people in such a hurry to get back to not noticing the shyt all around them until it's too late

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I look forward to everyone's reaction when this realization becomes more mainstream.

Media did a good job sweeping this under the rug when the pressers released.
Worst worst case scenario..it just becomes a minor cold
Again we will know in 3 months

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I look forward to everyone's reaction when this realization becomes more mainstream.

Media did a good job sweeping this under the rug when the pressers released.

Yeah. They still have a long way to go with these vaccines. Shyt is not gonna be a quick fix like everyone is hoping. Pharma companies need to be more fair-balanced in their presentation. These vaccines won’t make a big difference for our way of life in 2021, but 2022 should be better.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mRNA makes the body think it’s being attacked by the actual virus and as a result the body will develop antibodies and hopefully the appropriate T-cells.

now when a person actually comes into contact with the virus in the future, it’s able to mount a very successful immune response because it has already “seen” the virus before.

so you may still be exposed to the virus but your terrain is better equipped to handle it
What da fukk is da point of getting it, then???

Last edited:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
no one's upset but a lot of people suffered (& still do) & have died due to incompetence at many levels

it's great a vaccine may put an end to this but this country's biggest flaws were badly exposed & with this vaccine best believe many will try to pretend this chapter never happened, or will rewrite it in a better light.

Americans couldn't show basic decency & let this virus cripple this country...basic instructions couldn't be followed here & look how thing spiraled :francis:

the celebration is muted because this country needed a hail mary to survive when every other country was able to slow this down far better than we could :yeshrug:

your politicians & businesses sacrificed thousands of Americans for money & refused to even give people the bare minimum to survive...what's there to celebrate about this :francis:

I said it before the fallout from this will be worse than the 08 recession & people in such a hurry to get back to not noticing the shyt all around them until it's too late

The past is the past and I'm sorry for the families that lost loved ones but I'm talking about the future.

It's a beautiful thing