COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This has to be said.

I understand people getting covid back in March all the way to like August or even September.

But at this point, knowing how its spread.... if you get covid at this point, what does that say about the person?
If someone you are regularly around gets COVID chances are you too will get it. Like someone in your household or depending on your job someone there.

These precautions help in the brief limited exposure situations but if it's constant prolonged exposure over a few days to a week it's gonna be difficult to beat that.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EogqWdoW4AEmXkY

:francis::francis::francis::francis:
I was there

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
One of my coworkers just got back from been quarantine for 14 days and said he still doesn't have his smell or taste back. Its all just faint.. Making sure to try and avoid this shyt.:picard:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
If a 102 year old was able to beat the Spanish flu, beat cancer, and beat covid twice. Then we'll all be fine.

this is what a friend of mine said on Instagram. :francis:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a 102 year old was able to beat the Spanish flu, beat cancer, and beat covid twice. Then we'll all be fine.

this is what a friend of mine said on Instagram. :francis:
:ehh:

I’ll pass his word of advice to the 2,251 people (based on limited weekend reporting) that died yesterday.

they’ll be elated for this good news

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Staten Island Bar Owner Arrested Again For Violating COVID-19 Order Hit Deputy With Car, NYC Sheriff Says

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — The co-owner of a Staten Island bar that authorities said has been defying coronavirus restrictions was arrested early Sunday after hitting a New York City Sheriff’s Deputy with a car, authorities said.

Danny Presti fled from his bar, Mac’s Public House, after deputies observed patrons entering the establishment Saturday night in violation of city and state closure orders, Sheriff Joseph Fucito said.

Deputies attempted to arrest Presti as he left the bar early Sunday, but Presti got into his car, struck a deputy and kept driving for about 100 yards even as the deputy was left hanging onto the hood, Fucito said.

Motherfukkas plain ignorant & selfish.