COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
:francis:had a very grim relization that how America is handling COVID is how they'll handle the problems coming with climate change.

indifference is exactly how the US has been handling it tho. Jimmy Carter tried to be proactive against this problem, was seen as too liberal & then Reagonomics happened. Obama tried to take steps against it & then Trump happened. White Americans are simply against change for the better & any type of progress.

I mean, since the 80s, global warming has been known as a threat & even going back to the 60s, scientist been talking about the ozone layer.

I always remember Tyrion's line about white walkers to Snow & how it applies to us...this is too big a problem for people to comprehend or even want to deal with
video queued to that part

All it takes is 1 google search to show that's not true:snoop:

The Covid-19 recovery rate is not 99.9%

Why do yall idiots keep saying this shyt :snoop:

it's fun to be stupid on the internet for some

all the info you could ever want & need seconds away & people somehow got dumber :francis:

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
If this was discussed before, I apologize.

will the COVID vaccine be provided for free? I just read an article on American’s lack/poor health insurance

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Do these business owners realize that hospitals can only treat so many people at a time. Eventually you will go to the hospital and be turned away to possibly die :mindblown:

Of course people will still catch it regardless but if you limit places people will go, you at least slow down the positive rate. It’s basic math :dahell:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I've lost family to this plague as well
No sympathy for these nonbelievers :demonic:
I could tell something was up cause Friday when a couple other coworkers were bytching about masks for the 900th time he was quiet as fukk when he’s normally leading the retarded shyt. Shame this is how these folks gonna have to learn :snoop: