COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

giphy.gif

Daps
Okay so one of my friends thinks she got it. Had a big family Thanksgiving. She's tested negative but thinks it's a false negative since she has lost her sense of taste and smell. Too many of my fam/peeps did the typical Big Black Family Thanksgiving and caught Rona. There's always future Thanksgivings fam... smh
:snoop:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They need to address the long term problems asap. Everything can't be a stopgap to get to the next stopgap.

The problem is this the dems suddenly grew some balls and made demands and the republicans aren't really looking to budge. If the dems don't move from their position nothing will be done. Mitch isn't gonna put anything to a vote he doesn't approve of.

We literally have one man blocking relief to everyone. Even if he doesn't approve of a given bill himself he could at least allow it to go to a vote.

I mean a stopgap to prevent the rent moratorium and student loans from expiring in December. The longer they wait to solve it, the more likelihood the banking industry comes asking for a bailout. They are literally arguing the same points now as they did months ago with the only difference being the person who signs the bill into play.

Honestly, I think a lot of industries and even members of Congress need to realize that this perfect bill that solves all of their problems just isn’t going to happen. You won’t be able to get enough money to make up every single loss from COVID-19. It will be a constant of someone saying what they received just isn’t enough. That’s why a lot of these industries and states need to be finding new ways to bring in extra income.