COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dude on my team got it but luckily we are all WFH....but his symptoms were very mild. No one knew. That's the biggest damn problem. It hits folk differently.

just look at the vaccine for moderna. How much black folks received this as we know our dna makeup is different

Among the approximately 15,000 people who received the vaccine, 11 developed Covid-19.

Among the approximately 15,000 people who received the placebo, 185 developed Covid-19.

That amounts to a 94.1% efficacy for Moderna's vaccine.

None of the 11 people who received the vaccine became severely ill, but 30 of the 185 who received the placebo became severely ill, and one of them died.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
My girl's whole family got it. The younger folks have mild symptoms but her mother was hit pretty hard. :francis: Her mother is recovering though but has been sick for almost 3 weeks and still dealing with a fever.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
just look at the vaccine for moderna. How much black folks received this as we know our dna makeup is different

Among the approximately 15,000 people who received the vaccine, 11 developed Covid-19.

Among the approximately 15,000 people who received the placebo, 185 developed Covid-19.

That amounts to a 94.1% efficacy for Moderna's vaccine.

None of the 11 people who received the vaccine became severely ill, but 30 of the 185 who received the placebo became severely ill, and one of them died.
:ehh:
Pretty damned good...

Does Maderna vaccine require cold storage/transport like Pfizer’s?

Thats actually my biggest concern...that the cold storage requirements won’t be properly maintained, thus reducing the effectiveness

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:
Pretty damned good...

Does Maderna vaccine require cold storage/transport like Pfizer’s?

Thats actually my biggest concern...that the cold storage requirements won’t be properly maintained, thus reducing the effectiveness
Moderna may have a leg up over Pfizer with less frigid temperature needs for its mRNA vaccine hopeful.

So those 15k..how were they exposed to covid??

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Was hoping cuomo shut it down like it’s been reported ..but it was just some bogus new reporting they adding

they really gonna try to ride this out til right after Christmas

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Moderna may have a leg up over Pfizer with less frigid temperature needs for its mRNA vaccine hopeful.

So those 15k..how were they exposed to covid??

I bought moderna stock back in may at $82 a share. today its at $148 a share, and it's gone up almost $40 in the last two business days.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Was hoping cuomo shut it down like it’s been reported ..but it was just some bogus new reporting they adding

they really gonna try to ride this out til right after Christmas
With no federal aid a shutdown isn’t remotely possible. They can’t put all those people out of work with no relief package to make up for lost wages.

It’s how republicans assure there won’t be another shutdown.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The Realist Perspective

how you been holding up breh?

I'm good man. Thanks for asking. I think I got through the worst of it. Such a weird virus. One second you feel fine. Next second you have a headache, nausea, sore throat, shortness of breath (scariest part).

Overall though, this was not bad. I am grateful to not get a bad case of it. :wow:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
With no federal aid a shutdown isn’t remotely possible. They can’t put all those people out of work with no relief package to make up for lost wages.

It’s how republicans assure there won’t be another shutdown.
Shut it the fukk down who cares about your bills #teamlockdown