COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
So a good portion of my Mom's side of fam got the virus from Thanksgiving dinner. Even though they were close, I chose to do turkey day with my boyfriend (just us two)

I originally was gonna travel via air to Cali, but took the CDC warnings seriously. Spirit has given me a full travel credit. Stay safe fam

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking back, Trump did a decent job with the pandemic. Outside his ridiculous rhetoric he did a good job on several things.

We'll see how Biden handles it. I'd imagine he should be able to handle it as is and keep the work decent.

UnitedIcyHammerheadshark-max-1mb.gif

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So a good portion of my Mom's side of fam got the virus from Thanksgiving dinner. Even though they were close, I chose to do turkey day with my boyfriend (just us two)

I originally was gonna travel via air to Cali, but took the CDC warnings seriously. Spirit has given me a full travel credit. Stay safe fam

:mjtf:

How? Did they get tested right after dinner because it takes a few days for results to come in.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Looking back, Trump did a decent job with the pandemic. Outside his ridiculous rhetoric he did a good job on several things.

We'll see how Biden handles it. I'd imagine he should be able to handle it as is and keep the work decent.
He did a terrible job. Had he taking the shyt serious in December we’d be better off.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

In 2 days?

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Going to get tested tomorrow.
I developed a persistent cough on Friday and a fever of 100.5 with a congested nose today.
Slight headache made worse by the coughing, really haven't had the desire to each anything today.
Sense of taste and smell is still there but it feels dampened.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to get tested tomorrow.
I developed a persistent cough on Friday and a fever of 100.5 with a congested nose today.
Slight headache made worse by the coughing, really haven't had the desire to each anything today.
Sense of taste and smell is still there but it feels dampened.

I had the same symptoms leading up to me testing positive. But I had crazy fatigue instead of a fever. My loss of taste and smell came at the end. I’m not trying to say you have it though, don’t want to put that on you.