COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
His rhetoric is irrelevant to the type of care your Dr, Nurse, Respiratory therapist, or CNA give you. His rhetoric is irrelevant to the level of lock down or social distancing your state enacts. No adult should be worried bout rhetoric. Worry about what actions are taken. Y'all need to grow up and read something one day :mjlol:

Matter fact explain to every one what you wanted him to do and then explain how he has the power to do that...
Cuz, he literally made fun of people for wearing masks and then caught the democratic hoax :mjlol: he could’ve saved lives and jobs by telling turtle to quit dikking around and approve the 2nd stimulus instead small biz suffered, states rushed to reopen and people died.

And as far as him knowing it was airborne back in March I feel like unless that’s classified info the prez has a responsibility to say that.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Trump Falsely Claims Credit For Pfizer Vaccine, Though Company Did Not Take Government Funds

and Oxford is not US based.

Moderna is backup to Pfizer and came after Pfizer right?

-

In short Trump's Warp Speed or not there would still be an "effective vaccine" (as they call it).

Maybe some credit has to be given for coming 2nd.
Operation Warp Speed also covers the cost of the vaccine for citizens and getting the FDA to review and approve in a few weeks instead of years. Ima give credit where it’s due :yeshrug:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Found out from my mom that my great grandma is doing well and that she will probably be released from the Hospital in a few days, thanks for y'all well wishes brehs :salute:

Beautiful shyt, right? My grandma is 88 with Alzheimer’s and she kicked covid’s ass this April. shyts beyond scary though.

Good to hear your grandmommys made it through and continue to do well.

Mine got discharged from the hospital, but had to go through physical therapy. She spent one night at the senior home and passed
:mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Looking back, Trump did a decent job with the pandemic. Outside his ridiculous rhetoric he did a good job on several things.

We'll see how Biden handles it. I'd imagine he should be able to handle it as is and keep the work decent.
No he didn't. If you do most things wrong but a handful of things right that's not a decent job. This motherfukker was going around the country gathering people together for rallies where people were almost completely disregarding public health guidence in October when cases were spiking. How is that a good job? He openly admitted on tape he lied to the public about it all. He's the reason many people still won't wear mask. He has permanently undermined our ability to combat the virus through the behavior of the general public. He's the reason many GOP governors refused shutdowns and rushed to open.

For everything he did right he did probably 5 things wrong.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Looking back, Trump did a decent job with the pandemic. Outside his ridiculous rhetoric he did a good job on several things.

We'll see how Biden handles it. I'd imagine he should be able to handle it as is and keep the work decent.
nikka...if you don't get the fukk on...
200w.gif

Here is a sample of how this is just a ridiculous thing to say
Pritzker Says The Trump Administration Forced States To Compete For PPE In A ‘Sick Hunger Games’
Trump team failed to follow NSC’s pandemic playbook
There Is A White House Blockade Stopping States From Getting Coronavirus PPE
Trump tweets 'liberate' Michigan, two other states with Dem governors

One more for good measure. Check the date. Folks saw this shyt coming

I could go on but we are almost in December and this dude has abandoned the job since the election and if you still think he is doing a good job you're beyond saving. I'm not even going to get into this shyt right now.

Last edited: