COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Found out from my mom that my great grandma is doing well and that she will probably be released from the Hospital in a few days, thanks for y'all well wishes brehs :salute:
Beautiful shyt, right? My grandma is 88 with Alzheimer’s and she kicked covid’s ass this April. shyts beyond scary though.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
Looking back, Trump did a decent job with the pandemic. Outside his ridiculous rhetoric he did a good job on several things.

We'll see how Biden handles it. I'd imagine he should be able to handle it as is and keep the work decent.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking back, Trump did a decent job with the pandemic. Outside his ridiculous rhetoric he did a good job on several things.

We'll see how Biden handles it. I'd imagine he should be able to handle it as is and keep the work decent.
Trump did a shifty job and has made zero effort in months

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

tenor.gif

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about he not undermine his own science and medical professionals ? Or make a federal response to Covid
His rhetoric is irrelevant to the type of care your Dr, Nurse, Respiratory therapist, or CNA give you. His rhetoric is irrelevant to the level of lock down or social distancing your state enacts. No adult should be worried bout rhetoric. Worry about what actions are taken. Y'all need to grow up and read something one day :mjlol:

Matter fact explain to every one what you wanted him to do and then explain how he has the power to do that...