COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Just like yall have been wrong since February about every detail... yall will soon learn that you are getting false hope about the vaccine which will work way lower than they tell you
and cause other problems which they will call "normal" because the shyt is rushed
which groups of people will fight and ruin....with added chaos to even get said vaccine .... all so nikkas can eat at waffle house and dennys again. This shyt could have been lasso'd in a long time ago
If people couldnt even do nothing and chill... I highly doubt a solid amazing answer is coming, especially with America at the forefront of the answer

they will hit you in 2023 with vaccine number 3 that actually works better and then the people who rushed will be upset and feel wild they took some hybrid shyt just so they could go work at amazon warehouse

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad to hear you have what appears to be a mild case breh. Were you an avid mask wearing before catching it?

Yes. I implore everyone to wear their mask. It doesn't prevent you from getting it but it does limit the severity.. when you do. And please believe everyone will eventually have had it.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Yes. I implore everyone to wear their mask. It doesn't prevent you from getting it but it does limit the severity.. when you do. And please believe everyone will eventually have had it.

who do you think gave it to you?

maybe everyone in this country will eventually get it. :martin:

i'm still gonna stay disciplined and keep my distance from these anti-maskers.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who do you think gave it to you?

maybe everyone in this country will eventually get it. :martin:

i'm still gonna stay disciplined and keep my distance from these anti-maskers.

I have no idea. I did get food this past weekend tho. May have been then. I'm in the south. So many anti maskers unfortunately.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Pawg that I fukked with earlier this year just discovered her son got covid . She's going to get tested next .

I wasn't feeling her care free attitude over the past three months . Glad I didn't go to a Halloween party with her . Haven't kicked it with her since late Spring.

I don't wanna say I told you so but :ufdup:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pawg that I fukked with earlier this year just discovered her son got covid . She's going to get tested next .

I wasn't feeling her care free attitude over the past three months .
Glad I didn't go to a Halloween party with her . Haven't kicked it with her since late Spring.

I don't wanna say I told you so but :ufdup:
Smart man.

some of these chicks don’t learn that the stove is hot til they applying aloe vera to minimise the burn blisters smh

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
and this happened in the "age of reason (and rationality)" in Europe (or so we are told).

the first doctor to suggest doctors should wash hands as part of their work was ostracised, driven mad and most probably beaten to death in 1865.

e6F27cr.png