COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flu shot for what...?
he just means regular people don't get the flu shot, i don't get the flu shot. the last time i got the flu shot, i got the flu (it was a powerful mutated strain 2006) ((apparently))

i haven't gotten the flu since, with zero shots.

you better believe if a corona vaccine drops though, i'm on that if my insurance overs it.

even then i'll go out of pocket for a reasonable price.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
he just means regular people don't get the flu shot, i don't get the flu shot. the last time i got the flu shot, i got the flu (it was a powerful mutated strain 2006) ((apparently))

i haven't gotten the flu since, with zero shots.

you better believe if a corona vaccine drops though, i'm on that if my insurance overs it.

even then i'll go out of pocket for a reasonable price.

Never have never will bruh...
nikkaz just having people inject them with shyt. just because they got a lab coat on...

Guess us black folks never seen that story play out bad for us before

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Once again.....Those are 100k CONFIRMED cases. Which means there's prolly hundreds of thousands more who ALREADY got it and beat it without even knowing. And thousands more who got it RIGHT now and don't know because they'll never show any symptoms. Once again....you guys need to use your fukkin head.

:snoop:

and there is proof that thousand to tens of thousands of people whom died of the virus but their deaths was listed as natural causes
the WuHan Doctor Who identified the virus from the very beginning was silence by his own government, cause of numerous deaths - they even built 2 Hospitals in a few days because they couldn’t keep up with all the people getting sick

as already said in here : if you don’t think this shyt is that serious ; then why are you in this thread
you could just keep it moving and live your life

:hubie:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Now there’s 8 confirmed cases in San Francisco and 30+ all around the Bay, not including the infected on the diamond princess cruise ship that’s been parked in the bay for a few days. The governor also came out and said that the CDC is not even close to keeping up w/ the requested statewide supply of CoVid-19 test kits... who knows what the real number of cases is

It’s been real brehs :francis:

EDIT: also, 2 of those 6 new cases in SF are folks in their 20s. All of the new cases are currently in “good” condition per this article

San Francisco reports six new cases of COVID-19, total stands at eight

Last edited: