COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Cases picking up here in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) in the last few days. Hopefully it does down in warmer months, but it has already shown up in countries closer to the equator so who knows.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Well they said 28 people died from the flu just last week, over 80 dead. They have at least 10 people quartine in MN now, not sure if Corona. This shyt about to hit my city. CA declare state of Emergency. I was just getting up to eat, fukk.

@puppetmaster @AquaCityBoy this shyt here now

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cases picking up here in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) in the last few days. Hopefully it does down in warmer months, but it has already shown up in countries closer to the equator so who knows.

I saw a graph that showed while there were cases in warmer/equatorial countries.. it wasn’t an exponential explosion like we’re seeing elsewhere, just a plateued line so to speak.

I’ll try to find it

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Well they said 28 people died from the flu just last week, over 80 dead. They have at least 10 people quartine in MN now, not sure if Corona. This shyt about to hit my city. CA declare state of Emergency. I was just getting up to eat, fukk.

@puppetmaster @AquaCityBoy this shyt here now

:dwillhuh:

shyt.