COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Guys, this I know for a fact. Some hospitals in Florida have around 2-10 cases they are trying to treat. Meanwhile, nurses and doctors in certain areas take 0 precaution. Not even wearing a mask. No, I am not kidding.Why?

They all believe Trump and Rush Limbaugh saying this is just a cold. A nurse I know took care of a patient and now she is sick and scared. She is asking me for guidance since I was so vocal about it. That's because the CDC and these hospitals give no protocols and no guidelines. It's all juelzing. I am honestly in shock and disbelief over the negligence and sheer ignorance of some people down here.

Don't believe me ? Call a hospital in the Panhandle or West/Central FL and ask them how they are treating patients with the virus. See what you are told.

The only reason DeSantis came out and said we had cases in FL was because some nurses wanted to blow the whistle on the cover up.

If you are in FL, do not trust anybody at all. Lotta people in FL may be infected and they do not even know.

Last night, a coworker who claims to be apolitical (white woman, you know the rest) texted me asking where I got masks and hand sanitizers from. She thought it was all a hoax until the school told her all students need to have their own

Stay Safe!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

This thread. :merchant:

Nah his Twitter thread.

No comment about this at all until 25th and then non-stop since then.

mB2kr2Gh.png

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys, this I know for a fact. Some hospitals in Florida have around 2-10 cases they are trying to treat. Meanwhile, nurses and doctors in certain areas take 0 precaution. Not even wearing a mask. No, I am not kidding.Why?

They all believe Trump and Rush Limbaugh saying this is just a cold. A nurse I know took care of a patient and now she is sick and scared. She is asking me for guidance since I was so vocal about it. That's because the CDC and these hospitals give no protocols and no guidelines. It's all juelzing. I am honestly in shock and disbelief over the negligence and sheer ignorance of some people down here.

Don't believe me ? Call a hospital in the Panhandle or West/Central FL and ask them how they are treating patients with the virus. See what you are told.

The only reason DeSantis came out and said we had cases in FL was because some nurses wanted to blow the whistle on the cover up.

If you are in FL, do not trust anybody at all. Lotta people in FL may be infected and they do not even know.

Last night, a coworker who claims to be apolitical (white woman, you know the rest) texted me asking where I got masks and hand sanitizers from. She thought it was all a hoax until the school told her all students need to have their own

Stay Safe!
where in florida?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic

Stay Safe!

I believe it

My cousin in Florida works in healthcare and he told me nobody there at the hospitals are taking this seriously and are cracking jokes about it :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I personally think the media are blowing this out of proportion.

China has a population of approximately 1 billion people and out of those 1 billion only 95,000 have caught the virus and out of those only 3000 have died - most of which were probably elderly or had already existing health problems. Of course those deaths are unfortunate and RIP to those who have passed away from it, but those numbers in the grand scheme of things aren't that high.

So let’s just say you get it
I’m sure most of us are in our twenties and thirties with parents in their 50s and 60s and grandparents if they are alive in their 80s and 90s

Yeah you may recover but what about when you visit mom or dad and old grandma and infect them

But don’t worry breh

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I believe it

My cousin in Florida works in healthcare and he told me nobody there at the hospitals are taking this seriously and are cracking jokes about it :snoop:

Yep that's what most of my coworkers are doing as well...

I'm sitting here like if I didn't have to breath around you fukkers I wish yall would catch the shyt...

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Stay Safe!

And that's how this shyt is gonna spread fast, there are MILLIONS of people in this country that simply DO. NOT. CARE.

They will come into work sick as all hell (I've seen it with my own eyes), they will brush it off like it's a regular cold and when you ask them to stay home or leave work they'll be like "It's fine it's no big deal just a flu *COUGH COUGH COUGH*."

When spring and summer hits and people start dropping like flies on camera, they'll finally see the severity of the situation but by that time IT will likely be too late.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stay Safe!

giphy.gif