Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
social media is allowing literally everyone and anyone to disseminate misinformation/proclaim expertise, further contributing to hysteria instead of practical macro/micro solutions to curtailing the spread of the virus.

honestly, physicians/PhDs/epidemiologists should be at the forefront of dissemination of information regarding coronavirus, with everyone else taking a backseat. even getting second hand information from individuals peripherally within the sector (e.g. - non-MDs in the healthcare sector) with a blue check or followers may work for other fields, but NOT for the field of medicine. the trump administration/cdc dropped the ball in this regard.

jerome adams, the current surgeon general, an actual MD, should really be the face of this... not necessarily journalists who may not have ever even been in a lab...
I would normally agree with you if this administration wasn’t N Korea status in administering reality based, factual information, only because of the affect on the stock market. The term “better safe than sorry” has never applied more than right now, but instead we get pie in the sky bullshyt from a bunch of fukkface weasels.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Personally i dont think it can be 100% contained, but actions can be taken to limit the amount of infections. I think having about 50 confirmed cases a Week per state is doable.

i think Washington will get hit the worst due to the fact its been ghosting there and they have no idea where it came from. Same with LA. NY seems to have it under control and Is taking it super seriously. I dont think it would be as bad. I expect mild weekly increases from the other states.

Flights should be banned from Italy and Iran as they dont have it under control rn. I think South Korea will contain it in a matter of days to a mild increase.

I dont expect of shortage of food either

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
My company (one of the big banks in Canada) just restricted all business travel outside of Canada

Unprecedented...we have a huge global footprint

And for some reason the office was packed today. We operate in a flex environment (no dedicated desks, open floor, etc)...:jbhmm:. Heard some people coughing a bit :leostare:

:merchant:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
brehs this coronavirus bullshyt is pissing me off now

i was on the train today it just felt like no one really cares

which brings me to say this, the symptons of the virus look like some baby shyt, i swear ebola was knocking kneegas , whats this petty coronavirus about:picard:

my girl pissing me off too telling me she wants to go for a check up, bytch you didnt care about your health last month what the fuk u talkin about :stopitslime:

this shyt just seems like propaganda to me

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
brehs this coronavirus bullshyt is pissing me off now

i was on the train today it just felt like no one really cares

which brings me to say this, the symptons of the virus look like some baby shyt, i swear ebola was knocking kneegas , whats this petty coronavirus about:picard:

my girl pissing me off too telling me she wants to go for a check up, bytch you didnt care about your health last month what the fuk u talkin about :stopitslime:

this shyt just seems like propaganda to me

better being safe... than sorry...:birdman:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
:obama: A brehette down in São Paulo was involved in sequencing the first COVID-19 case in Brazil

This also is the first genome we have from the Italian outbreak ironically

As the British Columbia genome is the first one we have from the Iranian outbreak. It will be interesting to see how these are connected