COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
this fukking virus has literally ruin peoples plans. :francis: It's going to get worse, i can see the Olympics being cancelled or they'll make it an only TV event. All because some people eating bats. fukks sake.

:usure:

They been eating bats for centuries.
This is jokers playing games with viruses.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Italy one of most racist country on the planet, you know when this shyt blows over they going to be HARD on them chinese.
And we could go just as hard on the Guidos(:troll:) for brazenly spreading it around the rest of Europe and America. The point is all of that shyt is counterproductive and steeped in ignorance

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
From what I read once you get the virus and you fight it off, you then would've made your immune system much stronger. In which case you wouldn't contract it again or even if you do, your body is much more able to get rid of it.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I'm convinced this shyt been out in California, I'm up to 5 people who have told me they had a cough lasting for about two weeks after getting a fever. All within the last two months :jbhmm:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
From what I read once you get the virus and you fight it off, you then would've made your immune system much stronger. In which case you wouldn't contract it again or even if you do, your body is much more able to get rid of it.
You can be reinfected. People have been