COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
As a Coli breh...I've volunterred my hours as an epidemiologist to this..public health is more critical

my IT brehs get in this too

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Can people become immune to the coronavirus?
After viral infections, people generally develop antibodies in their blood that will fight off the virus and protect them from contracting it again. It’s reasonable to assume that people who have had the new coronavirus will become immune to it.

But it is not known how long that immunity will last. With other coronaviruses, which cause the common cold, immunity can wane.

There are vaccines for the seasonal flu, of course, and these induce at least partial immunity to influenza.

How Does the Coronavirus Compare With the Flu?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Guys, this I know for a fact. Some hospitals in Florida have around 2-10 cases they are trying to treat. Meanwhile, nurses and doctors in certain areas take 0 precaution. Not even wearing a mask. No, I am not kidding.Why?

They all believe Trump and Rush Limbaugh saying this is just a cold. A nurse I know took care of a patient and now she is sick and scared. She is asking me for guidance since I was so vocal about it. That's because the CDC and these hospitals give no protocols and no guidelines. It's all juelzing. I am honestly in shock and disbelief over the negligence and sheer ignorance of some people down here.

Don't believe me ? Call a hospital in the Panhandle or West/Central FL and ask them how they are treating patients with the virus. See what you are told.

The only reason DeSantis came out and said we had cases in FL was because some nurses wanted to blow the whistle on the cover up.

If you are in FL, do not trust anybody at all. Lotta people in FL may be infected and they do not even know.

Last night, a coworker who claims to be apolitical (white woman, you know the rest) texted me asking where I got masks and hand sanitizers from. She thought it was all a hoax until the school told her all students need to have their own

Stay Safe!

people are dumbasses:wow:

Got an aunt that is a nurse in Pittsburgh. Told me folk keep trying to steal masks :snoop:

I just had a thought about all of this... if there is some foreign country with bio-weapon making ability paying attention.

They probably find the usa's response so far very interesting..

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
imma just assume my co worker has it because she's been out for a week and a half. I jokes about it last week to my other co workers but now this shyt serious. She never misses work unless it's her birthday. and she went to go visit her moms who lives in the central valley of nor cal where alot of earlier outbreaks were at. I miss her loud self.:mjcry:

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
LOL Florida people cracking jokes?? Cutting off Florida?? LOL I read a report like a week ago how people have lost interest on the virus. The coli only one super concentering on it lol Nah I don't know if the report was correct.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
So let’s just say you get it
I’m sure most of us are in our twenties and thirties with parents in their 50s and 60s and grandparents if they are alive in their 80s and 90s

Yeah you may recover but what about when you visit mom or dad and old grandma and infect them

But don’t worry breh

Thank you breh

I cant believe the selfishness and stupidity by some people on here regarding this.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
social media is allowing literally everyone and anyone to disseminate misinformation/proclaim expertise, further contributing to hysteria instead of practical macro/micro solutions to curtailing the spread of the virus.

honestly, physicians/PhDs/epidemiologists should be at the forefront of dissemination of information regarding coronavirus, with everyone else taking a backseat. even getting second hand information from individuals peripherally within the sector (e.g. - non-MDs in the healthcare sector) with a blue check or followers may work for other fields, but NOT for the field of medicine. the trump administration/cdc dropped the ball in this regard.

jerome adams, the current surgeon general, an actual MD, should really be the face of this... not necessarily journalists who may not have ever even been in a lab...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
social media is allowing literally everyone and anyone to disseminate misinformation/proclaim expertise, further contributing to hysteria instead of practical macro/micro solutions to curtailing the spread of the virus.

honestly, physicians/PhDs/epidemiologists should be at the forefront of dissemination of information regarding coronavirus, with everyone else taking a backseat. even getting second hand information from individuals peripherally within the sector (e.g. - non-MDs in the healthcare sector) with a blue check or followers may work for other fields, but NOT for the field of medicine. the trump administration/cdc dropped the ball in this regard.

jerome adams, the current surgeon general, an actual MD, should really be the face of this... not necessarily journalists who may not have ever even been in a lab...

FACTS! But people dont like data and when you present it to them they still argue you down. Lol