COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjgrin: So now I'm caping cuz you wrong. I don't fw wp on no level whatsoever, everybody who seen my posts know that. I was, however, trained as a historian so i, y'know, know history.

:unimpressed:
But your not right and neither is he :russ: no one today knows where the black plague originated but if I had to guess imma go with the cave beast cacs :yeshrug:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
shyt I told my girl at this point I'm not even worried about prevention at this point. I believe this shyt is already in all 50 states. They said they think it was in Washington as long as 6 weeks ago.

Also as other mentioned, it's true the stats about this disease are not accurate yet because you probably have a lot more people who thought they just had a cold and didn't even go to the hospital and actually had this shyt and beat it. shyt both me and my girl been sick the past week. For all I know we could have had it.

There's no breaks on this train. It's out there.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
shyt I told my girl at this point I'm not even worried about prevention at this point. I believe this shyt is already in all 50 states. They said they think it was in Washington as long as 6 weeks ago.

Also as other mentioned, it's true the stats about this disease are not accurate yet because you probably have a lot more people who thought they just had a cold and didn't even go to the hospital and actually had this shyt and beat it. shyt both me and my girl been sick the past week. For all I know we could have had it.

We are the walking dead.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Smh when someone sneeze on the train that whole shyt going be gunned up and clap quick
I was on the A train this morning and someone sneezed hella hard and everyone on the cart hit him with the:hhh::mjtf::mjtf::patrice:
giphy.gif

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

So basically it's the flu. :jbhmm: