COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

bennyfein

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Whitesboro, NY
No, try again. It started with the filthy, unsanitary conditions of medieval Europe.

The stench of medieval Europe still echoes today

If that's your argument then why isn't India dealing with plagues? :mjlol:

shyt like the black plague happens because the population has no immunity to it. Why is that? Maybe because its foreign?

The same reason the native population was wiped out

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
No, try again. It started with the filthy, unsanitary conditions of medieval Europe.

The stench of medieval Europe still echoes today

:mjlol: When will people on this board learn, i do not speak authoritatively on things i do not know.

the earliest evidence of Y. pestis infections in humans has been identified in Late Neolithic/Bronze Age Eurasia (LNBA 5000–3500y BP), these strains lack key genetic components required for flea adaptation,

Analysis of 3800-year-old Yersinia pestis genomes suggests Bronze Age origin for bubonic plague

The Black Death originated in Central Asia and spread from Italy and then throughout other European countries. Arab historians Ibn Al-Wardni and Almaqrizi believed the Black Death originated in Mongolia. Chinese records also showed a huge outbreak in Mongolia in the early 1330s.[32] Research published in 2002 suggests that it began in early 1346 in the steppe region, where a plague reservoir stretches from the northwestern shore of the Caspian Sea into southern Russia. The Mongols had cut off the trade route, the Silk Road, between China and Europe which halted the spread of the Black Death from eastern Russia to Western Europe. The epidemic began with an attack that Mongols launched on the Italian merchants' last trading station in the region, Caffa in the Crimea.[18] In late 1346, plague broke out among the besiegers and from them penetrated into the town. When spring arrived, the Italian merchants fled on their ships, unknowingly carrying the Black Death.

Bubonic plague - Wikipedia

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

mykey

Superstar
Daps
1918 Flu Pandemic That Killed 50 Million Originated in China, Historians Say

Having originated in China and Inner Asia, the Black Death decimated the army of the Kipchak khan Janibeg while he was besieging the Genoese trading port of Kaffa (now Feodosiya) in Crimea (1347). With his forces disintegrating, Janibeg catapulted plague-infested corpses into the town in an effort to infect his enemies. From Kaffa, Genoese ships carried the epidemic westward to Mediterranean ports, whence it spread inland, affecting Sicily (1347); North Africa, mainland Italy, Spain, and France (1348); and Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, Germany, and the Low Countries (1349). A ship from Calais carried the plague to Melcombe Regis, Dorset, in August 1348. It reached Bristol almost immediately and spread rapidly throughout the southwestern counties of England. London suffered most violently between February and May 1349, East Anglia and Yorkshire during that summer. The Black Death reached the extreme north of England, Scotland, Scandinavia, and the Baltic countries
There were recurrences of the plague in 1361–63, 1369–71, 1374–75, 1390, and 1400. Modern research has suggested that, over that period of time, plague was introduced into Europe multiple times, coming along trade routes in waves from Central Asia as a result of climate fluctuations that affected populations of rodents infested with plague-carrying fleas.
The first cases of the outbreak were recorded in Haskell County, Kansas, and Fort Riley, Kansas.
Flu Epidemic of 1918 - Kansapedia - Kansas Historical Society

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I knew the Independence Day aliens would come thru.

didnt even have to blow no shyt up.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: When will people on this board learn, i do not speak authoritatively on things i do not know.

From your own source .... However, one study has suggested the opposite view, in which the Black Death originated in Europe and spread eastward.[11]
:mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
y7NfCjs.jpg

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
bytch had the virus
Got discharged
And went straight to the mall:laff:

They brought 144 people off that Princess cruise ship here and released over 90 of em recently. Didn't report any of that shyt either, except for 1 person that they took from a quarantine facility to a fukkin hospital up the street. They've been saying there's between 6-8 cases here.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
From your own source .... However, one study has suggested the opposite view, in which the Black Death originated in Europe and spread eastward.[11]
:mjlol:
:comeon: Yes, because in science, a single study that diverges from all the rest is taken as fact.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yes, in research its called antithesis. :usure:

Anyway why are you :cape: this hard for Europeans anyway?
:mjpls:
:mjgrin: So now I'm caping cuz you wrong. I don't fw wp on no level whatsoever, everybody who seen my posts know that. I was, however, trained as a historian so i, y'know, know history.