COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

bennyfein

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Whitesboro, NY
It just seems like there’s been a concentrated effort to turn people against them. I think it’s to get people ok with the idea of going to war with them. They went so hard on them for the protest in Hong Kong and now this virus. I’m sure other countries are doing bad things and spreading diseases but it’s like they want China to become the common enemy. I’m sure China’s doing stuff back to the US. It’s just strange being alive and seeing how they use propaganda to lead the public into war.

Seriously stfu

These fukkin chinese knew about the virus spreading 4 weeks before they alerted the WHO.

The virus originated from bats sold in chinese markets. They were warned about this.

The black plague and Spanish flu originated from the chinese too

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Seriously stfu

These fukkin chinese knew about the virus spreading 4 weeks before they alerted the WHO.

The virus originated from bats sold in chinese markets. They were warned about this.

The black plague and Spanish flu originated from the chinese too
The black plague originated in Europe, Spanish Flu in Kansas, USA.
:umad:

mykey

Superstar
Daps
I wrote a paper on the plague once, they think it started further east, ie China or the ME. One theory i heard was that it came back with Marco Polo, but that sounds apocryphal to me.
No, try again. It started with the filthy, unsanitary conditions of medieval Europe.
German writer Patrick Suskind, the author of a well-known novel “Perfume: The Story of a Murderer,” wrote in his book that the stench of European cities in the late Middle Ages period was unbearable.
The stench of medieval Europe still echoes today

bennyfein

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Whitesboro, NY
The black plague originated in Europe, Spanish Flu in Kansas, USA.
:umad:

1918 Flu Pandemic That Killed 50 Million Originated in China, Historians Say

Having originated in China and Inner Asia, the Black Death decimated the army of the Kipchak khan Janibeg while he was besieging the Genoese trading port of Kaffa (now Feodosiya) in Crimea (1347). With his forces disintegrating, Janibeg catapulted plague-infested corpses into the town in an effort to infect his enemies. From Kaffa, Genoese ships carried the epidemic westward to Mediterranean ports, whence it spread inland, affecting Sicily (1347); North Africa, mainland Italy, Spain, and France (1348); and Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, Germany, and the Low Countries (1349). A ship from Calais carried the plague to Melcombe Regis, Dorset, in August 1348. It reached Bristol almost immediately and spread rapidly throughout the southwestern counties of England. London suffered most violently between February and May 1349, East Anglia and Yorkshire during that summer. The Black Death reached the extreme north of England, Scotland, Scandinavia, and the Baltic countries
There were recurrences of the plague in 1361–63, 1369–71, 1374–75, 1390, and 1400. Modern research has suggested that, over that period of time, plague was introduced into Europe multiple times, coming along trade routes in waves from Central Asia as a result of climate fluctuations that affected populations of rodents infested with plague-carrying fleas.