4400002424_20ddf9f5c1_o.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm going to say it again. This ain't a natural virus.
This fukkboi was Frankensteined and Schwarzneggered in a lab.
This motherfuucker is attacking like a ninja assassin....leaving clumps of lung tissue??? :mindblown:
read about the flu of 1918

every so often, a big one will hit

its life

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just seems like there’s been a concentrated effort to turn people against them. I think it’s to get people ok with the idea of going to war with them. They went so hard on them for the protest in Hong Kong and now this virus. I’m sure other countries are doing bad things and spreading diseases but it’s like they want China to become the common enemy. I’m sure China’s doing stuff back to the US. It’s just strange being alive and seeing how they use propaganda to lead the public into war.
:jbhmm:I alway thought that china and russia are always the enemy of america and any country allies to usa like 1984 perpetual war between Oceania, Eurasia and Eastasia.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:merchant: Just got an email from work stating a co worker who came back from asia (they didn’t specify who or where the person went) got the virus.

They also claim the person never came to the office and has been quarantined but I’m feeling to work from home for the rest of the week:hubie:

Why would they say otherwise and cause a panic at your workplace?

:rip:

If we don’t hear from you in 2 months we’ll start a gofundme in your name :mjcry:

Chronic

All Star
Daps

:unimpressed:
fukking Cacs, "counting mild cases separately and not showing them to public to avoid causing panic". If China did this these mofo will be screaming "Chinese Communist regime is manipulating true number of cases, there's must be 100,000 deaths"