NULL
giphy.gif

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New York has only done 32 tests :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

in an international city like New York? Yeah, that shyt is already spreading there.

Yeah I think it's been here for a while now. A lot of chinese people came back from chinese new year in china. But it's been quiet. Nobody died from it yet or any other confirmed cases so I'm thinking people are getting mild symptoms. The iranian lady that got it just proves that Iran is under reporting their numbers like crazy.

I just got off the train and nobody seemed worry, no masks in sight. And plus nobody harassed me so that's always a good sign.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
@MyAccount

I removed this. Better to just KIM.

Didn’t see the response, but curious why you would think that very reasonable assumption Fauci and his team made in that paper published a couple days ago, and many other experts researching this virus also have stated, is some sort of illogical reasoning. Should our government start operating like this can have a high death rate? Absolutely, that’s their job and they should start doing it. But i don’t think it’s some big nonsensical leap to think there’s been enough folks who simply had mild/no symptoms and haven’t been accounted for in the data this early to skew those numbers down quite a bit, as Fauci briefly hypothesizes

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Yeah I think it's been here for a while now. A lot of chinese people came back from chinese new year in china. But it's been quiet. Nobody died from it yet or any other confirmed cases so I'm thinking people are getting mild symptoms. The iranian lady that got it just proves that Iran is under reporting their numbers like crazy.

I just got off the train and nobody seemed worry, no masks in sight. And plus nobody harassed me so that's always a good sign.

I get the train everyday from NJ into NYC. And I have a stop at Newark Airport. A international airport. I'm not losing my head over this. I'm cautious and take preparations and precautions, but it is what it is. I could probably have this shyt already, passing it around, and not even know.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
So the news just said there's like 89 confirmed infected in the US, another person dead in Washington & they let someone infected out of quartine. They got him back in isolation but no telling if he infected others.

Thought Trump said we were safe over here.
:stopitslime:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

Wild af :ohhh:

So the news just said there's like 89 confirmed infected in the US, another person dead in Washington & they let someone infected out of quartine. They got him back in isolation but no telling if he infected others.

Thought Trump said we were safe over here.
:stopitslime:
It's a hoax :mjgrin:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
apparently a French man in Senegal has the country's first case

but again, I want to know if it's spreading. Dakar has a sunny climate but it's also hot over there unlike the Mediterranean

edit:don't they eat healthy over there? their population is super young so they should be good :mjgrin: