COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
My question is why hasn't any other virus caused this kind of disruption in the global financial system like this one ...we had SARS EBOLA BIRD FLU ...but why is THIS virus different....I'm not an expert on this but I'm hoping you're RIGHT and this an illogical understanding by the general public ...I lean towards you being correct from what I know so far

Because Hubei Province (Wuhan) was shut down. Hubei is a manufacturing hub in China and China is 28% of the world's manufacturing these days. Add in supply chains, risk premium, suppressed projected activity and it will affect western economic profitability.

d25fxpv.png

Company Profit Warnings Signal Virus Already a Global Crisis

Just google how many companies have issues profit warnings since Jan.

Wuhan explained.

Video from 2018.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

someone is explaining to their wife or girlfriend why they are quarantined at brothel right now :picard:

Husband: I got the Corona, these hoes got the Corona. But baby I didn't get it from these hoes. I was faithful. :ld:

Wife: Did you & your hoes give me the Corona too? :usure:

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I bet this shyt been here for months and a lot of people who thought they had the flu really had this shyt
:martin:

I said this on Saturday and I’m doubling down on this now. I keep hearing people talk about how bad the flu has been this year. Mad people from my job have had it and they all have these lingering coughs. I even had a real bad cold right before Christmas and had a fever for a little bit

Either way this whole thing is fishy and so is the timing. I’m skeptical of everything at this point. We all have either been exposed to this or there isn’t a such virus at all and they are purposely trying to rile is up. I also wouldn’t be surprised if this thing was manufactured to kill off a few of the weak of the population. I wouldn’t even be surprised if Trump accidentally spilled the beans when he called it a hoax and his only mistake was blaming it on the Democrats. And best believe there is already a cure and vaccine. I doubt they would manufacture this shyt and release it without having either one. Unless it was released by accident. Like I said I’m skeptical of everything

So fukk this “virus”. I’m going about my life. The way shyt is moving these days they’ll be some other distraction in a few weeks and all this talk will have died down.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps