COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Let's keep it a buck. This sounds no worse than a regular cold. Most of us and our families should be able to fight it off with no issues whatsoever. The sick and elderly are the ones who are most at risk, but that's the same with any other illness. My grandparents are both strong as hell so I'm not that worried. People are trying to make this seem like some word war z shyt where you're gonna start coughing up blood and go senile. Chances are most of us will never get infected. And even if we do, we'll probably never show any symptoms and beat it with no problems.

I'm hearing this is just an aggressive version of the flu. :ld:

Still, knowing how many people die from the fukkin flu, this is only increasing the death rates.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
With the way it’s spreading, I’m starting to believe that this virus has been in America for more than just a few weeks, in talking months.

It's probably been in China a lot longer than has been known as well. Especially with how many people don't even show symptoms.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you chew gum, chew gum made with xylitol which is a sugar substitute that starves bacteria,a lot of people use it for dental health which is closely related to general health especially brain health.

Effect of Xylitol on Growth of Streptococcus pneumoniae in the Presence of Fructose and Sorbitol

Article on xylitol and pneumonia. While there is 0 studies or proof in regards to coronavirus, if it helps with these respiratory conditions, why not chew gum made with it if you already chew gum.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I had an event at the gig yesterday, and I caught up with a co-worker who I haven't seen in a minute.

I asked him what he's up to and what project he's on. He was like yeah, I'm heading out today to go to San Fran for a shoot with the CEO...
:mjgrin:

I respond like... "You gonna wear a mask out there?"
:usure:

He asked me why's that, and I was like cause that coronavirus shyt getting busy out there in Cali, be safe out there.

Crazy shyt is, my folks stay in Northern Cali, my moms was talking about flying out here next week out of Oakland and I'm like.......

:patrice:

Mom, you might want to either fly out of Fresno or some shyt instead cause I love you, but I ain't trying to have you get anywhere near that shyt, and bring that shyt to me and my family

:sadcam:

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Last edited:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NASA visualization of the pollution reduction in China due to the economic slowdown from coronavirus

@HarlemHottie you mentioned the pollution reduction

Coronavirus: Nasa images show China pollution clear amid slowdown

_111089478_china_trop_2020056.png