COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Let's keep it a buck. This sounds no worse than a regular cold. Most of us and our families should be able to fight it off with no issues whatsoever. The sick and elderly are the ones who are most at risk, but that's the same with any other illness. My grandparents are both strong as hell so I'm not that worried. People are trying to make this seem like some word war z shyt where you're gonna start coughing up blood and go senile. Chances are most of us will never get infected. And even if we do, we'll probably never show any symptoms and beat it with no problems.

:mjlol:

and again yet more talking without reading ...

:wow:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A 45 day old baby was just found positive for the virus.

Her parents are cult members
full

Man if this shyt spread worldwide from a fukking cult.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's keep it a buck. This sounds no worse than a regular cold. Most of us and our families should be able to fight it off with no issues whatsoever. The sick and elderly are the ones who are most at risk, but that's the same with any other illness. My grandparents are both strong as hell so I'm not that worried. People are trying to make this seem like some word war z shyt where you're gonna start coughing up blood and go senile. Chances are most of us will never get infected. And even if we do, we'll probably never show any symptoms and beat it with no problems.

Hell naw

Italy

total cases
cases today
+239
Total deaths
Deaths today
+8
Active cases
Recovered cases
serous and critical

105/1050 cases in serious or critical .. that’s a 10% clip of the active cases.

serious meaning at least moderate pneumonia, critical meaning organ dysfunction or respiratory failure.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Hell naw

Italy

total cases
cases today
+239
Total deaths
Deaths today
+8
Active cases
Recovered cases
serous and critical

105/1050 cases in serious or critical .. that’s a 10% clip of the active cases.

serious meaning at least moderate pneumonia, critical meaning organ dysfunction or respiratory failure.
Yea and who the are the people who died?....who are the critical?....exactly. You don't know a single thing about these patients, you're just posting statistics. I'm willing to bet most of em were old and already in poor health. 99.9 of regular healthy adults are beating this with no issue. Like I said. Be shook if you want:yeshrug:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea and who the are the people who died?....who are the critical?....exactly. You don't know a single thing about these patients, you're just posting statistics. I'm willing to bet most of em were old and already in poor health. 99.9 of regular healthy adults are beating this with no issue. Like I said. Be shook if you want:yeshrug:

Even if that’s the case that’s a hoe ass mentality to take. Even if It’s primarily older/sick people at risk (a lot of sick people in the US btw, I.e diabetes, asthma, High blood pressure)

A 2% case mortality rate makes this a level 5 on the pandemic severity index and this is hiiighly transmissive, reproductive value likely well over R3.
75% of that 1,900 member church group got the damn virus.

this is what a category 5 looks like in terms of mortality if it becomes a pandemic (30% of a population)

monto.fig2.jpg

I don’t care if 99% of these people are 50 and up.. over 1 million people potentially dying without taking proper precautions is catastrophic, Spanish Flu level shyt. I care enough about human life to be concerned either way nikka

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Even if that’s the case that’s a hoe ass mentality to take. Even if It’s primarily older/sick people at risk (a lot of sick people in the US btw, I.e diabetes, asthma, High blood pressure)

A 2% case mortality rate makes this a level 5 on the pandemic severity index and this is hiiighly transmissive, reproductive value likely well over R3.
75% of that 1,900 member church group got the damn virus.

this is what a category 5 looks like in terms of mortality if it becomes a pandemic (30% of a population)

monto.fig2.jpg

I don’t care if 99% of these people are 50 and up.. over 1 million people potentially dying without taking proper precautions is catastrophic, Spanish Flu level shyt. I care enough about human life to be concerned either way nikka
Who said don't take precautions?:what:.....muthafukker you should ALWAYS be cautious about your health. It shouldn't take a new virus for you to get your shyt together. We already knew things like this could happen at a moment's notice. You just gotta open a history book to see that.

So yes. Take precautions. Exercise. Eat your veggies and vitamins. wash your fukkin hands and stop living like a bum. And you will beat this virus with no issue.

But all of this "OMG we're all gonna die" shyt is corny. The shyt is here and it's not leaving anytime soon. So get your shyt right and you'll be good. My immune system been WAITING to wreck some shyt. Gonna take one look at this virus like :childplease:

Like I said. Me and my fam are good. But you go ahead and keep preparing for the end of days :hubie:

Doodle

Banned
Daps
The case in New Jersey came back negative and I live in this state so at least that is one piece of positive news.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said don't take precautions?:what:.....

"OMG we're all gonna die" shyt is corny. The shyt is here and it's not leaving anytime soon. So get your shyt right and you'll be good. My immune system been WAITING to wreck some shyt. Gonna take one look at this virus like :childplease:

Like I said. Me and my fam are good.

nikka who said “OMG we're all gonna die"???

And as a nation we aren’t taking precautions necessary to prevent community spread. WE’VE TESTED 455 PEOPLE AS OF YESTERDAY
. S. Korea has tested over 60,000. You can’t stop community spread without aggressively testing for a virus that DOES NOT present symptoms during the initial infectious period.

I’m not saying “OMG we're all gonna die"

So quit with the straw man arguments. The fundamental things that we are not in agreement about are:

1. I don’t feel as a nation that we are properly and throughly preparing for this situation. This is on a government level, healthcare systems, CDC etc. I’m assuming you don’t think that’s the case.

and

2. You are cool with that fact that “You and Your family will be good”

while my humanity is causing me to be concerned with the 100,000s of people, including poor, black people with shytty or no health care that will have their lives deeply affected by this. I got 1 grandma and god forbid something happen to her. And god willing, even if she’s ok... a lot of brothers and sisters grandmas and granddads, moms, dads .. shyt potentially themselves will not be. That’s not concerning to you, and that’s your prerogative. It’s tragic and concerning to me.