COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Oh I see. Probably the same noodles they use for Pho. I gotta find me an Asian market and find me some fresh egg noodles for lo mein.

They better if you cop them fresh or dry?
I get them dry, because I only make them about once every week. I get them at Wegmans, but there is an H-Mart 30 minutes away I go to sometimes.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s Ov...

giphy.gif

Don’t you say it!!!!

source.gif

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
[URL]https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/dhs-worker-china-coronavirus-quarantine-newark/2020/02/28/e8f6c73c-5a85-11ea-8753-73d96000faae_story.html?outputType=amp
[/URL]
National
DHS employee told to report to work in Newark after China travel, in violation of coronavirus quarantine, complaints say

By Nick Miroff
February 28, 2020 at 9:58 PM EST
A Department of Homeland Security employee who returned from travel to China was told by her supervisor to report to her workplace in early February in apparent violation of a mandatory 14-day coronavirus quarantine period, according to complaints filed Friday by the union that represents the woman’s co-workers.

The DHS employee, who was not identified, works for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in Newark, according to the complaint. After arriving from China, she called a supervisor to ask if she should remain at home under quarantine, but she was told to report to work Feb. 10, according to Ward Morrow, an attorney for the American Federation of Government Employees, which represents USCIS employees.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-8753-73d96000faae_story.html?outputType=amp

National

DHS employee told to report to work in Newark after China travel, in violation of coronavirus quarantine, complaints say

By Nick Miroff
A Department of Homeland Security employee who returned from travel to China was told by her supervisor to report to her workplace in early February in apparent violation of a mandatory 14-day coronavirus quarantine period, according to complaints filed Friday by the union that represents the woman’s co-workers.

The DHS employee, who was not identified, works for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in Newark, according to the complaint. After arriving from China, she called a supervisor to ask if she should remain at home under quarantine, but she was told to report to work Feb. 10, according to Ward Morrow, an attorney for the American Federation of Government Employees, which represents USCIS employees.
:snoop: This level of stupid shyt is what’s going to make things worse, faster

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
And we’re gonna be knee deep in that shyt for a long time. Millions will be affected, people we know will catch it, people we know will probably die from it including ourselves and even if the vaccine comes it will most likely be in limited quantities until years later.

And acceptance will be 5 maybe 10 years from now (if we’re not all dead by then) when we’ll be waiting in line for our mandatory yearly COVID19 shot.:shaq2:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-8753-73d96000faae_story.html?outputType=amp

National

By Nick Miroff

They be doing this dumb shyt at my former govt job too..:dahell: the muthafukka just came back from china and you want them to come back early?!!? how stupid are you???

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

National

By Nick Miroff

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Just got banned from reddit politics because I said maybe we should buy trump a first class ticket to wuhan and see if its a democratic hoax...:bryan:

they said it was violence...:mjgrin: how is buying a person a first class ticket a violent act???
Was it with Air France :scusthov: ? Worst flights ever ..