COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Coronavirus: France bans all gatherings of more than 5,000 people

The number of coronavirus cases in France rises as the list of countries hit by the illness climbs.

France has banned all public gatherings with more than 5,000 people in a confined space, as the number of coronavirus cases there rises and the list of countries hit by the illness climbs.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
GENEVA -- The Geneva auto show was canceled after the Swiss government put an immediate ban Friday on all large events in order to halt the spread of the new coronavirus.

The Swiss ban on public and private events involving more than 1,000 people will last until at least March 15.
Geneva auto show, other big events canceled amid virus fears

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5153794839805952.png

It seems the mod can't explain how is buying a president a plane ticket to wuhan violence, he himself said it was a hoax!!!:mjgrin:

So you calling the president a liar???:troll:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m trying to frame this in as positive a light as possible so I will say this.

As a very healthy man at the age of 34, if worst case scenario i somehow catch the virus and need to self quarantine for 2 weeks...

I can catch up on personal projects, work on music, and catch up on my usual backlog of movies, books, comics and shows.

A two week work hiatus might not be so bad :hubie:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

The number of coronavirus cases in France rises as the list of countries hit by the illness climbs.

France has banned all public gatherings with more than 5,000 people in a confined space, as the number of coronavirus cases there rises and the list of countries hit by the illness climbs.

GENEVA -- The Geneva auto show was canceled after the Swiss government put an immediate ban Friday on all large events in order to halt the spread of the new coronavirus.

The Swiss ban on public and private events involving more than 1,000 people will last until at least March 15.
Geneva auto show, other big events canceled amid virus fears

That's the killa right there.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

As a very healthy man at the age of 34, if worst case scenario i somehow catch the virus and need to self quarantine for 2 weeks...

I can catch up on personal projects, work on music, and catch up on my usual backlog of movies, books, comics and shows.

I just copped a controller in case I gotta dust off the ol Xbox 360 and nba 2k14

:lolbron:

I got a my career season where I made it close to the 2000 rosters.. my myplayer look just like Shaq. Me and Kobe Kob, gonna win 6 str8

giphy.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

more than likely you won't get paid for those two weeks, and you'll be so sick with the virus you'll be bed ridden

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
more than likely you won't get paid for those two weeks, and you'll be so sick with the virus you'll be bed ridden
I would imagine the brother has sick leave.

I still got like 12 vacation days and 7 sick Days through June

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m well aware of how I get paid breh.

If I’m bed ridden then my investments of an mpc live and Nintendo Switch in the last few months is immediately validated :yeshrug:

Like I said just trying to see the positives / find a silver lining