COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Man fukk it. If we die, we die. I’m about to continue on with my life :yeshrug:

Start stocking episodes of The Walking Dead, so you know how to survive if society collapses.

Prayerfully it doesn't come to that, but this is some bullshiit.

So are my parents(in a few weeks). I already told them, If anyone gets sick onboard, Trump not letting you back in the country :ufdup:,

of course my religious parents are saying Jesus will protect them :snoop:

87278cdd8548b049dc199dbfd69e0cb1.jpg

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
So are my parents(in a few weeks). I already told them, If anyone gets sick onboard, Trump not letting you back in the country :ufdup:,

u should ask them .... why did Jesus make the damn virus in the 1st place :snoop: religion is the worst

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Start stocking episodes of The Walking Dead, so you know how to survive if society collapses.

Prayerfully it doesn't come to that, but this is some bullshiit.

Breh...there’s enough legitimate concern right now. You don’t need to keep perpetuating a sense of hopeless and propagating fear post by post.

I’m taking my precautions and banking on my good health and the good health of my family and friends.

again, cut the chicken little shyt out. Some of you in here acting like scared children

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

Whenever someone says to me that Jesus will protect them, I like to quote Fannie Lou Hamer,"You can pray until you faint, but unless you get up and try to do something, God is not going to put it in your lap." They better at least make sure they have trip insurance just in case they need to cancel.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Breh...there’s enough legitimate concern right now. You don’t need to keep perpetuating a sense of hopeless and propagating fear post by post.

I’m taking my precautions and banking on my good health and the good health of my family and friends.

again, cut the chicken little shyt out. Some of you in here acting like scared children

Preparation humor.

Whose scared???
You mean like South Korea? Italy? Iran? China?
Stock market?

You right...I'm the chicken little guy.....right :stopitslime:

You have insurance on your home, vehicle, medical....as a preparedness cautionary measure that you pay for monthly in case of a mild or even worse case scenario............

Yet, in a humorous way saying just be prepared for a worse case scenario with this evolving story....I'm screaming chicken little and acting like a scared kid???

If I was to say don't pay anymore insurance on anything, you would be saying I'm completely nuts.

When I frame it like that, do you understand how ridiculous your statement appears???? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preparation humor.

Whose scared???
You mean like South Korea? Italy? Iran? China?
Stock market?

You right...I'm the chicken little guy.....right :stopitslime:

You have insurance on your home, vehicle, medical....as a preparedness cautionary measure that you pay for monthly in case of a mild or even worse case scenario............

Yet, in a humorous way saying just be prepared for a worse case scenario with this evolving story....I'm screaming chicken little and acting like a scared kid???

When I frame it like that, do you understand how ridiculous your statement appears???? :jbhmm:
You’re posting unnecessary shyt like this dummy

stop acting triggered. I’m just telling you to be less of a bytch is all