COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@dora_da_destroyer

Well I just heard from my peeps in the Bay that people are starting to hit Safeway heavy :francis: better get you some before the hoarders do
LMAO...what the hell do you hoard for coronavirus? this aint something time-bound like blizzard that will keep you in your house for 2-7 days, this shyt is gonna be around for months - years. people aint coming out they house for 18 months? :heh:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I imagine that your immune system is somewhat weakened in a more polluted environment given your body has to mount an immune response in response to breathing in pollutants that it may make it easier for the virus to make you iller than someone else. I don't know if it would be responsible for the spreading as more the severity of illness when you catch it

I would say their densely populated areas may be more to blame for the spreading rate.

This is just my guess :yeshrug:
That's what i was thinking.

The term "densely populated" may have to be unpacked a bit cuz i heard that there were a lot of in-family infections. As i understand traditional Chinese culture, households tend to be multigenerational. Is that still the case? :jbhmm: If it's killing mostly infants and old people (which im not saying it is), you could have several people in those categories in every household. Plus, whatever lung issues everybody got from breathing in that air everyday.

Not good. :francis:

Edit: and i didn't even consider the quarantines, school shutdowns, and work stoppages. That means that all these highly susceptible people are all sitting in the house together all day, with your nominally "healthy and young" people, breathing the same air. :huhldup:

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
my tdot breh :salute:

yeah so you remember breh
ish was scary to say the least

Tourism was hit so bad that they had that concert at downsview

I was basically doing street team work for BMG records and hung up all the posters for Sars fest. Was supposed to go but I sliced my finger open on some glass and had to get stitches. But yeah it was mad wild. I was like 20 though so I kinda gave no fukks. Now, as a full grown adult, thisnshyt is wild.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
LMAO...what the hell do you hoard for coronavirus? this aint something time-bound like blizzard that will keep you in your house for 2-7 days, this shyt is gonna be around for months - years. people aint coming out they house for 18 months? :heh:

I'm just sayin...there may not be crap left until they restock depending on the panic

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
are ya'll nikkas stocking up on food and stuff just in case??? I know i am, my mom wont stop bugging me so am getting ready:francis::ehh:

Yup. I have rice, dried beans, canned beans, peanut butter, oatmeal, tuna, canned veggies, soap, Advil, water, toilet paper. I think I’m good for right now. I’ll get a few more things next week when I get paid again.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. I have rice, dried beans, canned beans, peanut butter, oatmeal, tuna, canned veggies, soap, Advil, water, toilet paper. I think I’m good for right now. I’ll get a few more things next week when I get paid again.
Ah shyt, I still gotta get tuna and canned fruits/veggies