COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If this virus happened in a small country, it would have been stopped already or minimized at least.

Since it was in China, and during that bullshyt ass Chinese New Year. Now all these chinks and tourists travelling all around the world.
2 weeks ago I got a knock on my door around 11:30pm. I open the door it's my Chinese neighbor.

Chinese neighbor: "Hi dtown, can you help me, the electricity seems to be out in my house. I've been in China for 2 months and just got bac..." *Door slammed in her face*

Breh I slammed that door so hard in her face. :mjlol:

Dumb bytch really tried to bring the corona to my front door.:what:

I pulled back the window curtain told her sorry I wasn't feeling well and that she should call her electric company. She walked off looking embarrassed.

I woke up early the next day and disinfected my entire door. I'm not playing with any of these Chinese mfers especially the ones who go back n forth to the mainland. I hate that we're so dependent on them otherwise all travel would have been shutdown by now.

She's seen me twice since and not said anything to me. I hope it stays that way. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Breh 2 weeks ago I got a knock on my door around 11:30pm. I open the door it's my Chinese neighbor.

Chinese neighbor: "Hi dtown, can you help me, the electricity seems to be out in my house. I've been in China for 2 months and just got bac..." *Door slammed in her face*

I slammed that door so hard in her face and just told her through the window to call her electric company bc I wasn't feeling well.

I woke up early the next day and disinfected my entire door. I'm not playing with any of these Chinese mfers especially the ones who go back n forth. I hate that we're so dependent on them otherwise all travel would have been shutdown by now.

She's seen me twice since and not said anything to me. :mjlol:
:laff::laff::laff:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
2 weeks ago I got a knock on my door around 11:30pm. I open the door it's my Chinese neighbor.

I pulled back the window curtain told her sorry I wasn't feeling well and that she should call her electric company. She walked off looking embarrassed.

I woke up early the next day and disinfected my entire door. I'm not playing with any of these Chinese mfers especially the ones who go back n forth to the mainland. I hate that we're so dependent on them otherwise all travel would have been shutdown by now.

She's seen me twice since and not said anything to me. I hope it stays that way. :mjlol:

:leon:

giphy.gif

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

It's over for you bro

:francis:

Better get checked. What she said is enough time for that funk to get into your house

:ufdup:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
14% of recovered coronavirus patients in China's Guangdong tested positive again

A positive test suggests the recovered patients may still carry the virus, adding complexity to efforts to control the outbreak.

There is no clear conclusion on why it happens and whether such patients could still be infectious, said Song Tie, deputy director of the Guangdong Centre of Disease Control And Prevention (Guangdong CDC), at a Tuesday (Feb 25) briefing.

14% of recovered coronavirus patients in China's Guangdong tested positive again

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Just to get the COVID-19 test done in America... $3500, do you know how many people aren't gonna get a test done because of these outrageous fees

America is gonna have one of the worst outbreaks because people won't get tested unless very serious.

NYC has no tests

CDC has dropped the ball very bad on this one

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Wow! Thanks for posting

wtf, I wonder if the previous negatives were anal swabs as well?? Or throat/nose swabs

I mentioned this possibility before. The authorities are making too many positive assumptions too quickly.

Chris @ Peak Prosperity mentioned the mechanics of how this could work in one of his videos.

The coronaviruses mutate a lot which is why we have those annual attacks and cannot stamp them out.

The coronavirus is already mutating as it jumps from person to person, “viral evolution” may make vaccines pointless

Immunity is still an open question because of 1. apparent reinfections and 2. the possibility that successive infections are worse.

This reinfection theory might give a clue as to why Chinese victims seem to be experiencing worse symptoms.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Just to get the COVID-19 test done in America... $3500, do you know how many people aren't gonna get a test done because of these outrageous fees

America is gonna have one of the worst outbreaks because people won't get tested unless very serious.

NYC has no tests

Yea we fukked if we get a decent size outbreak...China got the advantage because they don’t give a damn about civil rights. America will have people bucking every which way and crying about their civil liberties. We already got anti-vaxxers and shyt.

Plus trump dumb ass hell. He say corona being overblown when in Korea it seem like a couple people infected about 800 people. Yea we dnt have a threat right now but it just a matter of time. Then somebody just posted that shyt might come back...

Not even fear mongering just thinking logically with what we know know:manny:

I’m not dropping 3500 to get tested if I’m keeping it a buck. I can save that 3500 so if I do get it my hospital bills will be 3500 less.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

NYC has no tests