COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a humidifier and all I simply get comprised easily regardless tho sometimes I don't tho

What’s your nutrition and supplement game like brother?
Do you have a lot of inflammation? Like in your airways on a consistent basis?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt I'd definitely a bio weapon. Trump talking about spring it will be over. The northeastern cities been having spring all winter. shyt getting spooky

1. Trump doesn't know what he's talking about
2. Climate change is causing warmer weather

I am on the fence of this being a bioweapon though. I cant think of a better way to cut down on our co2 emissions and ecological footprint by starting a pandemic that disrupts the global economy. I don't think its all that probable but it is certainly within the realm of possibility.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Trump Press Conference re. Covid19 at 18:00 EST

HG9IaFPl.png

Donald Trump says he will hold White House press conference on coronavirus | Daily Mail Online

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a liver disease with IBS
I eat healthy for most part and workout so I ain't :flabbynsick:

Ahh ok bro bro. Well you doing what you can my man. The comorbidities that seem to impact this disease most are cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases

see table 1

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30211-7/fulltext

Others listed in data obviously copd but also diabetes and hypertension. I’m not sure digestive ailments would have any substantial impact. So that’s a good thing.

I have a history of collapsed lung/inflammation so I’m definitely trying to keep my immune system and respiratory tract healthy

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Looks like this is some new virus that is here to stay. Hopefully a vaccine is done by the end of the year and this shyt can be on measles and mumps status. Luckily being in the US we have much better health resources than most countries. shyt could end up being a huge inconvenience in the coming months tho. But we gotta go about our lives. Eat healthy, keep your hands clean, and get medical attention if you feel any symptoms as soon as you do. We will get past this. My biggest fear is this hitting African countries hard tho

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange