COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
shyt man! you said you had symptoms in the last couple weeks consistent with Covid-19? Or you think that was something else going on?

damn, what the fukk!
I didn’t get sick when everyone else in my department was getting sick but my last day in the office (March 13) it was just me, my other supervisor, and one of the clerical ladies and that supervisor was coughing but I was keeping my distance

I had what felt like a mild fever this past Saturday night I think it was but I woke up fine

but I can’t front now my throat feels a little dry and I’m feeling little sensations in my throat here and there

Idk man it is what it is

Last edited:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t get sick when everyone else in my department was getting sick but my last day in the office (March 13) it was just me, my other supervisor, and one of the other clerical ladies and that supervisor was coughing but I was keeping my distance

I had what felt like a mild fever this past Saturday night I think it was but I woke up fine

but I can’t front now my throat feels a little dry and I’m feeling little sensations in my throat here and there

Idk man it is what it is
Was you feeling that way before u got that news bro? It just after hearing that bullshyt? It could be psychosomatic

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This stupid cough is irritating me:birdman: feels like someone scratching the inside of my throat at times making me cough other than that I feel great...:ld: lucky there's nothing else

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
the death rate today will end up being the worst we’ve had

oh and look at this bullshyt, this local soldiers home tried keeping this under wraps and covering it up, apparently they weren’t even informing anyone, nurses, patients of someone testing positive, didn’t tell any nurses to quarantine, give them PPE etc and it’s suspected 11 have died (waiting on all test results, a couple confirmed positive) from the virus..

https://www.wwlp.com/news/local-new...JUH7IJw6khMrXKyA4Bs5_GE6BTThrUgxcAYaCnSQcE4iE

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So more than likely my sister has the virus :francis:

she works at a meat market and a week ago someone was sent home for coughing and then tested positive, they shut the store down and has everyone self quarantining. My sister wasn’t gonna go get tested cause she felt fine, but she started developing a cough, sore throat and chest tightness so she went and got tested today. The lady who tested her told her like 5-6 people who came in from her store tested positive

my sister has asthma and a compromised immune system and is allergic to pretty much every antibiotic :why:

how long for test results in your area?

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

Yeah if was a doctor or nurse and after working a 16hr day, log on to the internet and have zoom date with a “celebrity” :mjlol:

Imagine wasting $2k to talk to a celeb and theyre bored and on their phone the entire time

tenor.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone had on a full yellow Hazmat suit at the grocery store :dead: I had on a face mask thinking I was good and this chick was dressed like she was handling plutonium.

:russ: Who has the department of energy was this

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Was you feeling that way before u got that news bro? It just after hearing that bullshyt? It could be psychosomatic
Could definitely be in my mind

I started feeling like I had to swallow a lot last night but I woke up feeling fine (I got the news about my supervisor like an hour and a half ago)

I copped an ounce of some weak bud and have to smoke more than usual (I know I know) so maybe that’s why my throat feeling a lil funny....I haven’t smoked today though

I just copped some cold press organic juices so ima drink like two of them today and see what it do