COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
So three people from my mother's church are now DEAD.

I asked her if she had any idea how lucky she is? :mindblown:

Stepdad couldn't take the private charter out of SL (still waiting for a barrel with thousands of dollars worth of stuff) but said if there is another one he's outta there (just recorded their first case today...some bozo who came from France).

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So three people from my mother's church are now DEAD.

I asked her if she had any idea how lucky she is? :mindblown:

Stepdad couldn't take the private charter out of SL (still waiting for a barrel with thousands of dollars worth of stuff) but said if there is another one he's outta there (just recorded their first case today...some bozo who came from France).

This shyt ain't a game. R.I.P. to those folks in her church.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then what are we talking about fam? :gucci:

The non-peer reviewed paper said it could stay in the air for hours.

I said people shouldn't quote it, as there's no solid proof of that.

You said "even if it's not peer reviewed...." then mentioned two other sources. Neither of which had anything to do with the original post.

People should be careful regardless but I don't think we need to post every article we find, before they're even peer reviewed. That already caused problems earlier in the thread, when people claimed COVID-19 could cause people to go sterile. Off an article with no peer review. Non-peer reviewed articles shouldn't even be shared with the public....it more or less says that as a disclaimer any time you read one of those.

Fred.

I typed up a whole response but then I realised you on your “staff member” shyt.
:pachaha:
I can respect that. Y’all forum, so y’all rules and guidelines.. no non peer reviewed studies, then no non peer reviewed studies.

i find any scientific study discussing aerosol droplets worth at least looking at because that’s one of the top 3 questions right now (besides do masks help, can one be reinfected). But I get your point, this ain’t a scientific convo but a forum rules one. You got that

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Has there been any communication on what containment looks like or numbers? I know they’re still working on getting enough tests.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Yea.. and @Skooby it would probably be in your best interest to try and get tested in case you were an asymptomatic carrier to protect people in your household but you know how that would go in this fukking country smh

Have you been around anyone in the past 2 weeks?
Nah I live alone. And I haven't had any symptoms.