COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously. If you've seen my other posts you'd know I was LIVID with her for going to their last services.

She said the Pastor is distraught, blames herself (sorry, but she should).
I remember you posting that shyt. Smh

my cousin who works at a GROCERY STORE, still letting my grandma babysit her 2 kids 5 days a week

grandma wont listen
:francis:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
The killer coronavirus can spread through the air and remain contagious for hours, another study has suggested.

US scientists found high levels of the bug lurking in the air in rooms long after patients had left.

What's more is that traces of the coronavirus were also discovered in hospital corridors outside patients' rooms, where staff had been coming in and out.

The University of Nebraska researchers behind the study say the finding highlights the importance of protective clothing for healthcare workers.

It follows a wealth of studies that have suggested the highly contagious disease does not just spread via droplets in a cough or sneeze.

Scientists around the world are scrambling to understand how the virus, which has now infected 785,282 people and killed almost 38,000, sheds and spreads.

The latest study, which has not been peer-reviewed by other scientists yet or published in a scientific journal, took samples from 11 patients' rooms after they had been placed in isolation following a diagnosis.

The researchers found viral particles in the air both inside the rooms and in the hallways outside of the rooms.

Their finding suggests people may be able to contract the bug without ever being in direct close proximity to an infected person.

:mjcry:

In this era of fake & unreliable sources & outlets... you gotta post the Article Link

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Bro, I'm about to lose it...
I already work from home, but I'm IT, so we still need to come on-site to resolve hardware issues.
Anyway, over the last 3 weeks, I might have been here for a total of 15 hours, spread over like 4 separate days.
On all 4 days, I hadn't worked around anyone except my director, and like one other contractor\vendor, etc

TODAY, we're here just to rack\install additional storage servers to our SAN, my director and I.
I am focused on just getting the problem corrected, so we can part ways, and I can go back home.

Right about 1pm, this contractor who finished his work about 2 weeks ago, shows up.
He's here to pick up some crap he left on-site, and gets to socializing with my director.

"oh yeah, I believe we had it man, my wife and I had all the symptoms, but that was like 4 days ago"......
I'm like WTF you say?

"yeah our physician said wait unitl we were asymptomatic, and then wait another 4 days, before going back out..."

My boss ain't gettng any closer, but he's still down there talking to dude.
I'm in the basement, and I took the stairs back up; I can't use that elevator NO MO.....

Yeah, that's great YOU feel better, but what about everyone else? This MF is over 50 also, NO EXCUSES!!
He coulda sent one of his flunkies by here to grab that shyt.

If this attitude still prevails, America is fukked on this virus....

The shyt ima have to listen to when I get home behind this, FUKKKKK!!!!

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So more than likely my sister has the virus :francis:

she works at a meat market and a week ago someone was sent home for coughing and then tested positive, they shut the store down and has everyone self quarantining. My sister wasn’t gonna go get tested cause she felt fine, but she started developing a cough, sore throat and chest tightness so she went and got tested today. The lady who tested her told her like 5-6 people who came in from her store tested positive

my sister has asthma and a compromised immune system and is allergic to pretty much every antibiotic :why:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp

my supervisor at work tested positive

it’s been over two weeks since I been in contact with her but a few people in my department been sick recently and we all sit in close quarters

wouldn’t be surprised if we all got it or had it

shyt man! you said you had symptoms in the last couple weeks consistent with Covid-19? Or you think that was something else going on?

she works at a meat market and a week ago someone was sent home for coughing and then tested positive, they shut the store down and has everyone self quarantining. My sister wasn’t gonna go get tested cause she felt fine, but she started developing a cough, sore throat and chest tightness so she went and got tested today. The lady who tested her told her like 5-6 people who came in from her store tested positive

my sister has asthma and a compromised immune system and is allergic to pretty much every antibiotic :why:

damn, what the fukk!

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Im sorry. Hopefully she will be ok