COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
He said that someone he knows is in a coma and knows people with it. Sounds like he may be giving more of a shyt because his people are hurting now.
If you told me this would happen a week ago, I would have probably imagined myself saying good. Tbh, right now it just sad to hear. Not sad for Trump, but because if what you're relaying is true (I don't watch the conferences anymore) then its sad because this shyt didn't have to progress like this. If the United States as a whole, with Trump and even down to the state governments, had taken this more seriously from the jump we would not have to deal with it escalating to this point. We could have followed South Korea and even Seattle's lead nationwide and there will be less death and less economic pain in the long term.

When Seattle got hit they immediately went into procedures to address the issue and now are seeing results
Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
I don't know about anyone else but during my occasional stops to the store, I'm noticing that they are actually getting emptier, and I don't mean just the shelves. Whereas workers would be cordial and helpful before, now they seem real standoffish, look exhausted, and sometimes look kind of real nervous and scared. I talked to someone who said they noticed the same thing. Again, its harder and harder to find food and shyt unless you join the mob and line up before the store opens. Like someone else posted, you get the feeling we are about to enter some real bad times.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
91364478-3036759303059359-1538351895519690752-n.jpg

Not into conspiracies but :patrice:

crisis actors:troll:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
What am i looking at?
The top clip is from a hospital in Italy and it says on the screen, hospital in Italy. The second clip shows the same hospital in Italy, and they are trying to give viewers perspective of what N.Y. hospitals look right now, while not claiming the footage is from a N.Y. hospital, because that is illegal in the US. Not sure what these folks are trying to accomplish by posting that shyt over and over

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep and took long enough and like you said not mandated.

Someone compared our state to KY where they took more proactive measures and the contrast was startling.

Yeah, I'm surprised this wasn't done with the previous state of emergency but we'll see. The stores were just starting to look kinda normal too:sadcam:
I'm just waiting on that eventually home lock-down:sadcam: :wow: