COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:gucci:

What took y’all so long
Who knows breh. I think it should’ve been done two weeks ago but I guess they wanted to ease into it. Better late than never I guess. For some reason there’s some states doing worse than MD who haven’t issued this yet

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
think of all the thousand of condos, new homes , Starbucks etc built and how many new hospitals have been built in nyc in the past twenty years

giphy.gif

I've seen this firsthand... all this building all these condos and shops for out of town buyers and look what happened!!! :stopitslime:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

There is footage from the hospitals that are getting lambasted, footage of dead folks outside NYC hospitals waiting to get driven away, and how exactly does this show or prove anything? What point is this guy trying to make? Even the fukkface president, whom i'm sure this guy and you, with the rest of the fukking idiots blaming the msm for "panic" has conceded that this is a fukking disaster. All this vid does is try to convince weak minded morons that there is no problem and they should come outside and play shirts and skins in the street.

concise

Veteran
Daps
There is footage from the hospitals that are getting lambasted, footage of dead folks outside NYC hospitals waiting to get driven away, and how exactly does this show or prove anything? What point is this guy trying to make? Even the fukkface president, whom i'm sure this guy and you, with the rest of the fukking idiots blaming the msm for "panic" has conceded that this is a fukking disaster. All this vid does is try to convince weak minded morons that there is no problem and they should come outside and play shirts and skins in the street.

Notice how he and the others doing these videos never actually go inside.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
It looks like NYC new cases per day have started to peak around 19-20000 a day. Bad news is that if you follow other countries stats, specifically Italy and Spain, that when the case rate starts to peak is when the death rate starts to climb.

It’s hard for me to come to terms that it’s just now really starting and that of all the thousands tested positive about 15-20% will need hospitalization in the next 5 to 10 days.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
"Why is a city of 8 million people on lock-down when there is no one in line to get tested" :hhh:

"Why are there so many restrictions when you take a flight when flying is the 'safest mode of transport' "

"Why does the FDA exist when so few medicines kill"
I can't see how this dude is making a video of an empty hospital but it's people saying NY hospitals are overrun like the Zombie Apacolypse.

WHICH STORY IS TRUE :mindblown:

Why is this hospital basically empty? Is dude lying and that's not a hospital at all? Has that hospital been closed for emergencies and only doing testing? Wtf