COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I can't see how this dude is making a video of an empty hospital but it's people saying NY hospitals are overrun like the Zombie Apacolypse.

WHICH STORY IS TRUE :mindblown:

Why is this hospital basically empty? Is dude lying and that's not a hospital at all? Has that hospital been closed for emergencies and only doing testing? Wtf

how is it empty because there’s barely any people outside.. wtf kinda logic are you and him operating on?

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I can't see how this dude is making a video of an empty hospital but it's people saying NY hospitals are overrun like the Zombie Apacolypse.

Why is this hospital basically empty? Is dude lying and that's not a hospital at all? Has that hospital been closed for emergencies and only doing testing? Wtf

That Cac is an idiot.

concise

Veteran
Daps

The hospital is not empty at all. No visitors are allowed due to the amount of patients inside.
If you're not allowed inside, why would you hang out in front of there?

Like I said, note how these people who do these videos don't actually go inside.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Add India to that short list too. China and India are the two countries where the most fukkery and fukk shyt originates. Both countries are literal shyt holes.

India is a straighnup shythole no doubt, one giant shytty slum. Only thing good about the place is unlike the Chinese they are vegetarians with a strict diet. Indians to be fair are like the rest of the world equally as disgusted and sickened but not shocked at the chinese. They're probably more disgusted than us because they're mainly vegetarians and vegans..

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Most operations in this hospital could have been shut down and geared towards treating COVID19 patients.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

"Why is a city of 8 million people on lock-down when there is no one in line to get tested" :hhh:

"Why are there so many restrictions when you take a flight when flying is the 'safest mode of transport' "

"Why does the FDA exist when so few medicines kill"

There is footage from the hospitals that are getting lambasted, footage of dead folks outside NYC hospitals waiting to get driven away, and how exactly does this show or prove anything? What point is this guy trying to make? Even the fukkface president, whom i'm sure this guy and you, with the rest of the fukking idiots blaming the msm for "panic" has conceded that this is a fukking disaster. All this vid does is try to convince weak minded morons that there is no problem and they should come outside and play shirts and skins in the street.

Crazy thing about that video and why I HATE BS is the CONTEXT!!!! This dude ain't say what time or day it was, this could've been recorded at 6am on sunday, people were not out in mass on sunday that early BEFORE the virus. Folks be making shyt to spin narratives all the time because they purposely leave out info and try to make you assume whatever will support their agenda :sas2:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Yea I agree, maybe everyone is inside and it's packed in there but it still looks controlled and quiet.

For example, I have seen videos with freezer trucks and bodies lined up outside hospitals (not like a whole lot of them though). These videos are hella contrasting :patrice:

I've seen the outside of 3 hospitals here in Brooklyn the past few days.
(Downstate, Kings County, Brookdale) There is no mad scramble or pandemonium outside of any.

Yet the few people I know who actually work at the hospitals, all say its crazy inside.