COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Goddamn, I just got the smallest inkling of a sore throat and been freaking out :francis:

Think it was because I ate a whole pack of bar nuts. Its not even sore anymore.

My conscious brain is picking up on small sensations that usually go unchecked
And then I ask myself: "This is how you gon react if you get the CV?" :scust:

Cant be nervous, that shyt will send the immune system into overdrive.

ive been like that first for the past week or so lol. It’s allergy season though and I always get fukked up when the pollen comes. Just kept taking meds and now I’m better outside of a little congestion here and there.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
there's a shortage of masks so they dont want people to buy them. But logically, absolutely you should wear a mask if you go outside, properly, meaning dont touch your mask or face while you have it on.

ok thanks. My step mom made cloth masks and my dad brought them by yesterday.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
For why we probably saw low reporting of deaths yesterday. Again not trying to be a downer just giving the real info

. Due to delayed and incomplete reporting from New York State, we had to make adjustments to yesterday's totals in order to maintain the correct attribution of historical figures. US figures for Sunday, March 29 could still be incomplete.

They also revised the graph on this site and seemed to have added an additional 100 deaths to the count yesterday :francis: More than likely, given the trend, the true death total once all said and done may be close to the trend it was on previous (500+)

United States Coronavirus: 145,088 Cases and 2,605 Deaths - Worldometer

I bet you that we're going to start seeing some fukkery from some states with reporting, especially if they are states with governors who decide they want to carry water for the Trump administration.
Yeah I was highly confused when a bunch of sources were saying the death toll broke 1000 in NYC and there were 237 deaths yesterday. Probably was closer to 400 I was glad to see a drop yesterday too :francis:

Daps

So now we can’t even get shyt delivered????

:leostare:
tumblr_puwtevheXe1yn6s64o1_400.gifv