Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I've been having some bad respiratory issues for this last month or so. Don't think it's corona, but it sure would be nice to be able to go to the hospital to test for either it, pneumonia, or just seasonal allergies. Can't lie, it's kinda scary thinking that if I were to get infected with this, that I could end up having to fight it with a compromised respiratory system. Fortunately, my temperature and energy have been fine and I haven't had any aches so I haven't been too worried.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

200w.gif

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been having some bad respiratory issues for this last month or so. Don't think it's corona, but it sure would be nice to be able to go to the hospital to test for either it, pneumonia, or just seasonal allergies. Can't lie, it's kinda scary thinking that if I were to get infected with this, that I could end up having to fight it with a compromised respiratory system. Fortunately, my temperature and energy have been fine and I haven't had any aches so I haven't been too worried.

Yea never know, you could have an atypical set of symptoms. Either way hopefully that resolves soon.

I’m in the same boat. I’m Tryna use the humidifier more, get cardio in that I been bluffing on and drink

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Yea never know, you could have an atypical set of symptoms. Either way hopefully that resolves soon.

I’m in the same boat. I’m Tryna use the humidifier more, get cardio in that I been bluffing on and drink

Yeah, could also be psychosomatic for us. Like somebody mentioned earlier, the mind is a very powerful thing. It just really sucks that we can't even see a doctor about this just to get some clarity.